Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ardaa Kabasakal
Administrators nickname
Jin Frost
Date
Aug 22, 2024
Time
14:40
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/795405/#post-2804689 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yByLUNAsc8k

Vonn

Player
Player
First of all, I sincerely apologize for taking up your time. I do not want to spam the forum, and this will be my last post. In the forum I created Reviewed - Fear RP + Fail RP + MG + CL I 50835, I received a warning for RDM, which I believe is incorrect. I did not open fire first. Members of the Marabunta gang came and shot at us, committing RDM. They broke the rules and would have killed us. It would not have been right for me to just stand there and wait to die without defending myself or returning fire. In other words, I was punished even though I did not break the rules for no reason. As you can clearly see if you watch the POV, at 0:35, members of the Marabunta gang start shooting at us.
. We responded afterward. I respectfully request that this issue be carefully reviewed and that my punishment be lifted. Thank you, and I am grateful for the time you have taken to look into this matter. I truly want to return to the organizations. I genuinely do not believe that I am in the wrong here. Please understand, and I assure you it will not happen again. I promise.. Love you all..

Vonn

Player
Player
dont close forum just I want this decision be reviewed carfuly where is rdm on my site and what can I do they are shooting to us should we just stand and wait for die ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom