Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rishi Vish
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2024
Time of violation
21:13
Proofs
https://youtu.be/DuqlIMvlk_A

DevilEagle

Player
first think you were ramming me before going in secondary i cant see any overlay buddy and it is not allowed to use any 3rd party application for recording POV.

scamprotector

Player
Player
First of all, I only ever use geforce experience for recording pov and I don't know how I'm supposed to prove it. Second thing, I was inside the office talking with my fam for like more than 4mins. To prove it, there you go:
Buddy I hadn't even ever seen you... ramming you is far out from the question quite clearly. And just so you know, even if someone did CR you, you could've just messaged the admin or uploaded the pov on them.

Shinobu Kocho

Kaccha badam
Player
Unnecessary killing in unscripted green zone (stock exchange/office) , without warning/demands. All in pov...
first of all no overlays showing in your pov.. and as far i heard in your pov your friends telling you to press alt + z, and your gforce overlay not showing means you are playing in a laptop. Its forbidden to use gforce experience in laptop.

Shinobu Kocho

Kaccha badam
Player
here no overlays showing like saving and all. that guy should be punish too but you're going for 30days ban ezzz because of not recording all overlays
First of all, I only ever use geforce experience for recording pov and I don't know how I'm supposed to prove it. Second thing, I was inside the office talking with my fam for like more than 4mins. To prove it, there you go:
Buddy I hadn't even ever seen you... ramming you is far out from the question quite clearly. And just so you know, even if someone did CR you, you could've just messaged the admin or uploaded the pov on them.

syrus

Syrus BlazingAsX
Player
not recording overlays.

Joy Sama

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 167258 (Thread Owner) to fix the Title of punishment
(Ex- FROM GR 6.15 + GZ 2.4 TO GZ 1.1)

You have 7 hours to do so.

Joy Sama

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 139685 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.1

However
ID 167258 (Thread Owner) will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom