Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM, Car Ramming | 117290, 117583 , 122187, 64703

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xpoler Parker
Suspect ID
117290, 117583 , 122
Date of violation
Apr 9, 2022
Time of violation
2:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubC0PdjB35I

Xpoler

Player
Player
I was just playing around with my friend Nakoa, and then all of a sudden these people come out of no where and gets out of the car and start shooting at me and also car ramming the fuck out of me. Yes I did say I was going to put them on forums but this was already a OOC issue where they were breaking city laws.

MiekLyve

Player
Player
you were literally DMing in your own report you were shooting everyone in the area you were shooting at us just before this video

Xpoler

Player
Player
you were literally DMing in your own report you were shooting everyone in the area you were shooting at us just before this video
Big cap Biggggg capppppp, when was I shooting. I was fucking around with my friend Nakoa. Why U lying ahahahahahah god damn. It was maybe another guy that had the same dress as me, show me proof comon.

mobilport1

Player
Player
This family called Gypavelli.. They act like they are in the ghetto everytime and they are shooting everything they see, they dont care about the rules. This family is ridiculous, they should have banned from this server..

Ahmed Casanova

Player
Player
I was just playing around with my friend Nakoa, and then all of a sudden these people come out of no where and gets out of the car and start shooting at me and also car ramming the fuck out of me. Yes I did say I was going to put them on forums but this was already a OOC issue where they were breaking city laws.
This family is a ass hole they did this to everyone god should give them a very BIG Punishment

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to accept this report

ID 7402 will be punished for CR
ID 106018 will be punished for DM in city
ID117290 will be punished for CR
ID 117583 will be punished for DM in city
ID 64703 will be punished for CR​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom