Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
DEEPP TOP
Administrators nickname
Magnes_Haste
Date
Aug 22, 2024
Time
16:58
Proofs
https://imgur.com/mUn85eJ

vishu009

Player
Player
EN 3
Dear Admin

My main ID, 82259, was blocked due to threads. I would like to clarify that I am a new player and am still learning all the rules of Grand RP. I have never opened my ID on another device and I do not run any type of VPN on my device and my blocking date was listed as 29.12.2023 but I was blocked on 22.08.2024. Could you please help me with this I tried submitting the form twice, but my forum was rejected twice. I believe the admin blocked my IP by mistake, so please kindly check my id. I just want to play with my friends, so please Unbanned me and give me a last chance.sir, I did not know about this rule initially. After gaining experience and learning the rules of the game, I have become more aware and I assure you that if its was my mistake I will not make this type of mistake again. I have shared many good memories and happiness with my friends in the game. But suddenly, I am facing this unfortunate situation.I feel so bad about this. This is my first and last hope, sir. If you unban me, it would be greatly appreciated and I want to enjoy the Grand RP project and I promise that such mistakes will never happen again.

Admin Name : Magnes_Haste

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom