Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
santo_lito
Suspect ID
265363 247243
Date of violation
Aug 23, 2024
Time of violation
21:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7F7stsF44

sky skylar

Player
Player
as i can see both parties are in wrong for mixing and for fl and for shooting in city and for being toxic btw the owner of the pov he started recording mid sit which we dont know why he clipped the video and after he cr while being toxic i think all IDs should be punished in pov or request of full situation
thanks for the best admin team

eren xxlpatron

Player
Player
While we were on our way, he came to us and heard a voice and we didn't understand what he meant. I said in Turkish that your voice was not coming and he cursed my mother. I would be happy if two Turkish admins would look into it.

santolito

Player
Player
Jag hade inte min bodycam på innan. det som har hänt förut är att du började ramla, då slutade jag och sa sluta ramma, men du började prata turkiska med mig, och jäveln får säga. så jag gjorde inga misstag

santolito

Player
Player
I didn't have my bodycam on before. what has happened before is that you started ramming, then i stopped and say stop ramming, but you started talking turkish with me, and motherfucker is allowed to say. so I didn't make any mistakes

eren xxlpatron

Player
Player
Why is that person not on the record? I must tell you why. Nothing like that happened. You have no right to curse my family values. The admin will do what is necessary.

santolito

Player
Player
you were wrong to shoot in the city and shoot me because I said motherfucker, first of all I didn't hurt anyone, I said motherfucker and you're allowed to say that, so what don't you understand?

santolito

Player
Player
you were wrong to shoot in the city and shoot me because I said motherfucker, first of all I didn't hurt anyone, I said motherfucker and you're allowed to say that, , what is it that you don't understand? ?

eren xxlpatron

Player
Player
I will not be in contact with you anymore, I did not spray you for no reason and it is in the video, we shot you after swearing.

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 265363 will receive a punishment for FL in RP + Mixing + Random Shooting in city
ID 247243 will receive a punishment for Mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom