Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader of Marabunta | Adver Schmiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ayhan
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours.
5. Your Discord: adverco
6. Your Nickname: Adver Schmiss
7. Your ID: 253168

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First of all, my teammates and me ready to be appointed to this term because we playing grandrp long time i mean know all rules and i wanna to be the leader of Marabunta to pass this knowledge on to other players. Continuity is very important for a gang, so I will give the necessary information when inviting players to the gang to briefly summarize the first reason: not to disband the gang and to work constantly like a machine. I don't feel the need to explain further because you will see the action in the game.

Second of all, we are media family and we have a lot of new players when these players first enter the game, they are curious about gangs because they watch videos about gangs i am actually accepting a challenge here a new player means the breakup of the gang most importantly, our streamer is stream and we need to do extra activities on the stream so i management family and family event this is simple for me. When new players cannot do activities, they get bored and quit the game. The goal is to keep them in the game, everything for grandrp.

Last of all, while all this is happening me and my teammates doing %100 turf. How will it be? I said already my event and turf management experience and my trust in my teammates will bring us this success. You will see very different, non-toxic and Marabunta that dominates Los Santos, as for my experiences; 1x Vagos deputys, 1x FIB HC, event management for family for over 2 years, 1x %100 turf for Marabunta, 1x %100 turf for Vagos. Thanks for reading.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
  • We will always be always active in all events and do different activities like highway robbery, store robbery, fort zancudo raid, hostage situation, gunstore robbery, submarine, battleship, clandestine, vehicle thieft etc
  • I will introduce a training method so the guys know the basics of the server there will be two sessions one will be for ic rules and another will be for ooc rules, thanks to this, everything will work like a machine so we will not break the rules.
  • Since we do not want toxic players in the game and in organizations, we will impose criminal sanctions as soon as we see this. With this method, Grandrp will be a great place.

• I will set up a spray team so that our hourly earnings will be constant.

• I will maintain %100 turf dominance in the city.

• Those are my words for now but why not more?

Rank System

11 Leader
10 Deputy
9 Event Lead
8 High Command
7 Turfer
6 OG Bunta
5 Mafia
4 Gangsta
3 Thug
2 Hustler
1 Freeze

Thanks for reading, best wishes Adver Schmiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom