Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Sadman Kunn

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadman Kun

Leader of LSPD
Leader
Information
1. Name: Sadman
2. Age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours
5. Discord: sadmankun
6. Nickname: Sadman Kunn
7. ID: 116835

Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol
1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Reason - 1

I have been playing on this server for almost 3 years and among them, I have been a Leo for atleast 2 years. Among these 2 years, I have been in FIB for a very long time. Grinding from Junior Agent to Head of Department. Currently I hold one of the most prestigious ranks of LSPD, Chief Of Staff. I could have been in a gang and made millions through it but I didn't. And that is because of my passion of being one of the forever legal personels of the server.

My in SAHP at the time of Mr. Tony Gold and Ms. Seven Soul. Those terms was very special for me as I had made a lots of colleagues in those terms and had the opportunity to become a High Command from the starting of the term of Ms. Seven Soul. During that time period, my experience was exceptional, and I am eager to bring back that sense of originality and excellence to SAHP which was last seen in the term of Seven Soul.

Reason - 2
With a really experienced team, I have planned to make SAHP the most professional and experienced organization in the whole state. I have plans of bringing back SAHP to it's glory like past. With the help of my heavy experienced Undersheriffs, Chief of Staffs and High Commands, I have the plan of doing my best and reaching the expectations of others, even surpassing if possible. With my team, I will ensure that the Blaine Country and the citizens will be safely covered 24/7.

Reason - 3
I have been in State organizations for a long time and have gained a lot of RP experience. During this time period, I also had the oppertunity to teach others how to engage in Proper RP and how to meet the expectations of the admins & curators. So, in the future term whichever I stay in, I will make sure that everyone knows how to communicate with others and do RP properly.

2. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

i)
I will ensure that all my Undersheriffs, Chief of Staffs and High Commands are active than any other of the previous terms. I will also ensure that they are respectful to each other, and there isn’t any conflicts between the troppers so that SAHP remains the most respected, honored and feared organization of the state.

ii) I will collaborate with my qualified Human Resources team and ensure that troppers who are new into this organization, are treated fairly and they given proper trainings to be the best tropper.

iii) I will ensure a good and healthy relationship with all the organization in the state, behave with them properly and solve any misunderstandings created between the employees of the organizations.

Departments of FIB
Human Resource & Training (HR&T)
Undercover Department (UC)
Special Weapons And Tactics (S.W.A.T)
Internal Affairs
Public Relation

Regards,
Sadman Kunn

Nick _

Player
Player
A cool guy to work with and seeing him as a leader will be amazing!!

istiaq4903

Player
Player
a cool minded profesonal guy. i love the way he work and do the things. He help me in NG in LSPD and even in FIB to show my work on. i will definitely recommend this guy as a leader.💙 Take love bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom