Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vin_Wayde
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 24, 2024
Time of violation
22:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vzVWxhrPTKo

Vin_cenzo

Player
Player
Sincerely
Sorry for Long POV but it is important. Top G is teaming up with other families in the event regularly. Please check at 22:44 we enter the event zone. At 22:48 one man from white warrior( ID: 43201 ). This part is tricky, If you watch carefully he is giving radio calls, calling for backups. And at 22:49 Top G people come with shotguns giving them backups. How can one team know the exact position when another family spots us and call their family ? I think they are sharing information and after the event all of them are cheering Top G in CC. This is totally fine by me.
Again at 22:50 in CC 43201 says “ I pushed the order just bcz vansh my friend ”.
That is all. I hope you guys can look into this matter. Because this has been happening for many days. I wish for a fair and clean event.
Thank you.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report.

Not enough evidence, to prove they did Teaming.

1. As you mentioned ID 43201 was talking on radio - Can't hear anything from there
2. You claimed how can someone know your location it is obvious players can check whole area and from your POV i can see players moving in and out of container in your location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom