Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vrah Ellkot
Administrators nickname
Azure Duke
Date
Aug 14, 2024
Time
5:25
Proofs
https://imgur.com/dHG8uu4

Vrah_Elkot

Vrah
Player
Dear Administrator. I have been banned due to the GR 1.3 server rule. I would like to clarify that I am very sorry for this action, but I really did not mean to do this. I do not do such shameful actions. I am 51 years old in the game. I have been so tired for my account, I have done so many things in my all roleplay life on the server, and I loved the server and I have made all my friends in it. Why would I do such an act and lose everything in a minute?
I ask you from your pure heart to review the penalty that I received unjustly because I did not mean to do something like this. I was trying to sell electric cables, but by mistake, I put an extra zero. I would like to point out that ''they were a bundle of electric cables and not separate ones'', I just put the price on the item and I left my computer completely and I was standing in the beach market at the beginning of the day and again I ask you to review my penalty and consider my time that I have spent in this server with my all apologies to you for what I have done and I can promise that this will never happen again from me and I ask for a second chance to continue my role play life and be with my friend's and continue having fun in your server.

and I have proof that an admin is saying that the only way to scam players is by separating the items and putting one in the middle with a very high price to try to get a high price equal to or more than the total price of items and I didn't do this at all I have put them as a package.

I hope this message finds your consideration in my penalty about my full apologies to you and letting me continue the role-playing on your server with a SECOND CHANCE
with my all hope and thankfully in your decision.
EN3-Player : Vrah Ellkot

Proof's:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom