Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Atomic Marro
Administrators nickname
Sultan Pluxury
Date
Aug 25, 2024
Time
4:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/g7VEXx8NDOQ

Atomicmaro1

Player
Player
Approved - Toxicity | targeting | 86845 | 74306 | Kings Family.. First of all, I wasn't targeting him....Secondly, I was going to the global, as is clear from the video.
Then after I took them as criminals, one of the soldiers told me that they were young and did not know the laws of the city well and this is because of their leader. Then I learned from him after these events that there are problems between them.
So I tried two or three times to go to their family home to meet the leader and talk to him, who is Roy ((Sultan's friend)). When I found him, the soldier went. Impulsive and said things that I did not agree with and not what I wanted to talk about ... All I wanted to do was talk to him and tell him that what they did was wrong. I was trying to correct and end the issues. But I found Roy not speaking in a good manner. While I was standing with them, one of the family members hit me while I was on duty. After that, I never went back to their family home, even though I patrol the same area a lot. The third point is that I am not from Family King and Leith, I have no relationship with the other person, just colleagues in the police. Is responding to the( global) considered targeting a person? In the end, this is not the first and second time I have seen Sultan ban people for fighting with his friend, although his friend is not a winged angel, and this punishment is very unfair to me.

As in this video, you find one of the members who disrupts the police and gets into the car(( (P.C.2.9.10 Provoking ) )) $18,000
⭐
⭐
). I give him five seconds to leave, he doesn't answer, and I didn't lock him up because he is young and doesn't seem to know the laws. If he really targeted the family, I would lock him up, but because a good policeman should be cooperative in trivial matters and similar situations
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv4GpeRxWlE&ab_channel=Gaming-spy Look at the police car.

Atomicmaro1

Player
Player
Approved - Toxicity | targeting | 86845 | 74306 | Kings Family.. First of all, I wasn't targeting him....Secondly, I was going to the global, as is clear from the video.
Then after I took them as criminals, one of the soldiers told me that they were young and did not know the laws of the city well and this is because of their leader. Then I learned from him after these events that there are problems between them.
So I tried two or three times to go to their family home to meet the leader and talk to him, who is Roy ((Sultan's friend)). When I found him, the soldier went. Impulsive and said things that I did not agree with and not what I wanted to talk about ... All I wanted to do was talk to him and tell him that what they did was wrong. I was trying to correct and end the issues. But I found Roy not speaking in a good manner. While I was standing with them, one of the family members hit me while I was on duty. After that, I never went back to their family home, even though I patrol the same area a lot. The third point is that I am not from Family King and Leith, I have no relationship with the other person, just colleagues in the police. Is responding to the( global) considered targeting a person? In the end, this is not the first and second time I have seen Sultan ban people for fighting with his friend, although his friend is not a winged angel, and this punishment is very unfair to me.

As in this video, you find one of the members who disrupts the police and gets into the car(( (P.C.2.9.10 Provoking ) )) $18,000
⭐
⭐
). I give him five seconds to leave, he doesn't answer, and I didn't lock him up because he is young and doesn't seem to know the laws. If he really targeted the family, I would lock him up, but because a good policeman should be cooperative in trivial matters and similar situations
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv4GpeRxWlE&ab_channel=Gaming-spy Look at the police car.

Atomicmaro1

Player
Player
And I'll say it again. If I was targeting the family, I would have arrested them in the first place. But I told them that wasn't true and they thanked me and I told them I wanted to meet the leader of the family

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom