Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lara Moon
Suspect ID
56144 , 90910
Date of violation
Aug 25, 2024
Time of violation
0:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8a544seG84

Lucy Moon

Player
Player
Sup.
In this video, you will see that I was at DOC. I saw a person, but I couldn’t see his name while he was in a citizen outfit. I tried to figure out who he was, but he wanted to argue that I couldn’t charge him with trespassing. Since he didn’t give me a valid reason for being at DOC, I demanded that he leave. When he refused, I detained him and called for an FIB High Command. While I was taking him inside the lawyer room and waiting for someone from FIB High Command, a person with the ID 90910 uncuffed him and let him run away.

After Kevin, the deputy, arrived to resolve the situation, we concluded that he would blacklist them. When I was in the lawyer room VC in discord, I showed the proof and then kevin said he will blacklist and I left instant. Then they moved to FIB VC with—Kevin and 3 other people along with my friend in the VC. They didn't know my friend was with them because they were also friends with him. My friend was able to record a conversation where they discussed faking the blacklist.

I also want to add that in the recorded VC, you can hear Kevin telling them that if there had been three people there, they could have gotten an org warning, which would have led to an org disband. Then, one of them said, "That's why it was only me and Stafa," admitting that they were there to break server rules.

Note: The VC recorded is only audio, I had to attach it to an video to share it on Youtube.
Please review the Video and the VC record before taking actions.

Lawyer Room VC : Video of my POV:
Audio recorded:

Lara Moon :)

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 56144 will receive a punishment for GR 6.9
ID 90910 will receive a punishment for GR 6.9
(Trespassing is an IC issue, which can be solved icly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom