Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Thunder Bhs
Administrators nickname
Tiger Hulk
Date
Aug 25, 2024
Time
9:20
Proofs
http://youtube.com/post/UgkxwfMLrpx2WLHZcMJrOz512L-uBt91Ril2?feature=shared

Thvndrx

Player
Player
I was trying to save the free gc so maybe buy the bp or just save them until the next gc event if i got a good amount like 60 gc,but yesterday I asked admins and mr Tiger Hulk answered,my question was if yesterday (3 rd day of free gc) the last day in the free gc event and he said yes so I had 47 gc and I cant buy the bp so i just opened containers and i really wanted that bp,and today when I logged in i saw that the event is still so I asked admin and he said today os the last day (idk if it is really or no now) so i would like go get these gc (45 gc ) back and if you want tou can take off the money i won , but i would really appreciate getting them just as a sign of respect at least, I have totally nothing personal against any admin or any person in here but I would like to get it back as a "sorry" for the wrong information (i have maybe a problem that i regret a lot even small things so this can fr makes think about that i could just save the gc etc.. im really so sad about that i believed the admin and just spent them when if he gave the right answer i could just wait for today and use them for bp or a car or something better) I would be genuinely so happy if i get the 45 gc back and all love and respect to everyone.

Thvndrx

Player
Player
I don't know to remove it or no im so confused ,as i said i really regret spending thel and i did that cz the admin said its only 3 days so please at least 34 gc so i can get the bp please, i will be leaving soon cz of the school so i want to enjoy this month please

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admins are not QUESTION-answer system about GC events for that exist DISCORD and NEWS channel

Top Bottom