Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jordan
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: est
4. Average online per day: 6-9
5. Your Discord Darkbloom#0994
6. Your Nickname Kenny Vis
7. Your ID 9513

Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I spent the last term as deputy director and ontop of that I have over a year of experience in the server, including 4-5 months as admin.
I know a lot of people and can bring a healthy number to FIB
I want to bring more seriousness and RP to the faction, FIB is one of the most RP focused factions in city, and I love that about the ORG
I also want to help unite all legal orgs so everyone can be on the same page and have a level of respect for eachother.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
We would host leadership meetings, and meetings with lower ranks to make sure everyone is familiar with eachother and get vent out any frustrations. I would also push for higher quality RP while interacting with hostages and normal players.

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
+1… was great administrator and has the experience and knowledge to be able to lead FIB into its proper path

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
What a guy to compete with.

Definitely a very qualified individual.

Good luck buddy hope you do well :D

Michael_Bradno

Player
Player
A qualified applicant for the job, extremely serious when it comes to rules not only to the server ones, but inside FIB ones to, good luck!

Rio Pluxury

Life is short. So Enjoy
Blocked
What Kenny Said what a guy to compete with bro +1 and goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom