Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
1. Kevin
2. 23
3. Eastern
4. 6-7 Hours
5. CCG Emperor#0610
6. Kevin Ryze
7. 610
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I would like to be the leader for the FIB Organization because it is something I have yet to do in Grand RP, however I have experience with the organization and management of legal organizations in real life. I believe that if I am given this position, I will be able to bring a higher quality of realism and RP to the FIB Organization, and will be able to keep the FIB out of trouble while maintaining positive working relations with both the administration of the server and with the other leaders of state organizations.

Furthermore, I believe that I will be able to reorganize the FIB into departments where every person within the organization will receive a specific assignment, and will be able to complete that assignment. We will also be bringing in both veteran members of the community, as well as new faces and training all of them to complete their jobs correctly and efficiently in accordance with the goals of the FIB.

Finally, I believe that as leader of FIB, I will be able to create an environment that will be able to help all members of the community experience legal RP in a way that has not been experienced before. My first and foremost priority is improving the quality of roleplay within my organization, as I believe that will lead to a domino effect of improved roleplay within the city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1) Improving the quality of Roleplay by hiring with a purpose: Every person that is hired in to FIB will be assigned a specific role upon their hiring, and will receiving training on how to perform their role by a QUALIFIED Supervisor. This will improve efficiency within the organization and will allow us to reach our term goals.
2) Promoting quality RP: Every person that is hired will be also trained on how to roleplay scenarios appropriately. Gone will be the days where FIB agents are attempting to shoot while a hostage is active during a scenario. Gone will be the days where FIB agents are attempting to "take gang members hostage" to make demands at events. Gone will be the days of unprofessionalism by FIB Agents. All FIB agents will be expected to conduct themselves as if they were roleplaying actual law enforcement officers, and if they cannot meet this standard, then they will be removed from the organization.
3) Encouraging the Growth of the Community: New Players and Veterans alike will have a pathway to employment within FIB under my leadership. There will be very specific standards that have been set out at the beginning of my term if I am granted leadership of FIB, and those standards will be required to be met for all employees of FIB. We will offer those who pass our selection process proper training in all aspects of being an FIB Agent so they will be able to dispense their duties properly. All FIB Agents will be expected to carry themselves with professionalism at all times, and if not, they will be punished according to our punishment system.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Kevin knows everything there is to know about this server. I'll always cherish working with him back on the crime admin team!

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Wow can't believe my eyes. This guy is the future for real. One of the best gems in this community.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Wow can't believe my eyes. This guy is the future for real. One of the best gems in this community.

Feels good to get a vouch from the guy many consider the best. Thanks for the vote of confidence and hope to do you and the community proud regardless if I'm selected or not. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom