Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yahia bas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 26, 2024
Time of violation
16:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PW2GoU7774E

Yahia

Player
Player
hello dear guest I hope your family doesn't kick you and why am I telling you now please listen and be gentle Alex you thought you could rob me with three people and with a carrie no first family was and 2 of you one with the id 104593,162486 don't have family clothes and second ezzz goff and you and to rich he needs 2 cars young shame for you but good try for next time okay remember and my name is Yahia and ingame Yahiabas please remember for next time

5FQH

Player
Player
KX03yYD.gif

Last edited:

Yahia

Player
Player
no me so fast you will still be with me you and your family the family gets a family warno because you couldn't rob and fear rp because of no family car wait and see let yourself be surprised little one but it's not meant in a bad way learn the rules okay I'm sorry for your family

Yahia

Player
Player
and you are in topg boy sehe this viedeo boy boyyy you are in orang gang or waht haaa topg dont cry or you think if you leav topg you dont ge bandd boy in orang gang go lern the rules

5FQH

Player
Player
My friend I didn't do anything to you, I was just with my friend and I didn't do anything to you to show my identity, did I kill you? And in the video I didn't do anything, I hope the administration punishes you for this act, with all due respect I was trying to search you and not rob you cuze i am in a gang and i cant search if i am alone i never said i want to rob you in the video

Last edited:

abdullaheng

Player
Player
you can see he well rob me and he are Thier pelpeol and he dont have Fam car

hello dear guest I hope your family doesn't kick you and why am I telling you now please listen and be gentle Alex you thought you could rob me with three people and with a carrie no first family was and 2 of you one with the id 104593,162486 don't have family clothes and second ezzz goff and you and to rich he needs 2 cars young shame for you but good try for next time okay remember and my name is Yahia and ingame Yahiabas please remember for next time
My friend I didn't do anything to you, I was just with my friend and I didn't do anything to you to show my identity, did I kill you? And in the video I didn't do anything, I hope the administration punishes you for this act, with all due respect

abdullaheng

Player
Player
You killed me and put an ID on the video, what is this man?
You killed me and put my ID on video and I didn't raise my weapon or hit you with my hand???

Yahia

Player
Player
yeh youarno I will not be punished don't worry and you were there all in pov okay you are with him and stood with him okay and if you have nothing to do with it then you won't be punished okay I expressed that well with a lot of respect
e

abdullaheng

Player
Player
yeh youarno I will not be punished don't worry and you were there all in pov okay you are with him and stood with him okay and if you have nothing to do with it then you won't be punished okay I expressed that well with a lot of respect
e
Okay but why did you put my ID number? You know I didn't do anything

KaaZaa

Player
Player
is that self report? U abused bug - at death screen u can move ur cam
+ UB RP - 1 vs 3 u need to fear for life ...

UPD: u have called ambu so u can move camera
But u still doing UB
Jessica Odds said - its Roleplay server not Rule Play ..
So if some1 break rule use Mmenu and report , if admins didnt answered to you - YOU STILL NEED TO FOLLOW demands and RP processes ... and after report rulebreak to forums.

is some1 break rule it doesnt mean u need to do same ...

Last edited:

5FQH

Player
Player
is that self report? U abused bug - at death screen u can move ur cam
+ UB RP - 1 vs 3 u need to fear for life ...
yeah thats rhit dud i did forgat that thanks for remembering me about that he did do that 🤍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom