Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Blaze aayush
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 27, 2024
Time of violation
17:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CECFt1RZA44?si=EAa3VhncvInKSvBz

Luis Maxim

Player
Player
Sorry for that, but first of all put the full pov more than 1 min. He ramming me first but they cut that and then out the pov.

I say cuz of they do cr also they do that at the office and also before that.

Blaze aayush

Player
Player
Sorry for that, but first of all put the full pov more than 1 min. He ramming me first but they cut that and then out the pov.

I say cuz of they do cr also they do that at the office and also before that.
Stop laying you are gone you rammed me I didn’t even rammed you your car is in good condition as shown in my pov so that means I didn’t rammed you and its clearly show that you are ramming and you are saying f word as well

Last edited:

Luis Maxim

Player
Player
Brooo, i just nomally go inside the office area and they ramming me also watch at the starting and they try to block my way by very slow speed.

How i drive very low speed at 5km/h with the keyboard. Its not work on the pressure.

Also they cut that things see my car also turn right side cuz of he ramming at starting.

And in pov they do a cr everywhere. See that.

Blaze aayush

Player
Player
Brooo, i just nomally go inside the office area and they ramming me also watch at the starting and they try to block my way by very slow speed.

How i drive very low speed at 5km/h with the keyboard. Its not work on the pressure.

Also they cut that things see my car also turn right side cuz of he ramming at starting.

And in pov they do a cr everywhere. See that.
Do you even know the meaning of car ramming ? Stupid…if i really try to ram you you should be thrown metres aways because my car is way more heavier and the report is about using F word thats a crime

Last edited:

Luis Maxim

Player
Player
Stop laying you are gone you rammed me I didn’t even rammed you your car is in good condition as shown in my pov so that means I didn’t rammed you and its clearly show that you are ramming and you are saying f word as well
Idiots. Just like u also say i am doing a ramming. Stupid.. first you want to check what you write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom