Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL- Gody
2. Your age- 32
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours a day
5. Your Discord- Big Shoto#0316
6. Your Nickname- Beni Valentine
7. Your ID- 106282

Additional information
1. Leader of the National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I haven’t been a leader of any legal or non-legal organization, nor did I ever aspire to. But the National Guard leader position is the most revered position due to the level of structure, intelligence and maturity needed to lead this organization. And, I believe I match these qualities. I have shown these characteristics through my high command positions (Major of SRT and Area Commander) with SAHP.

During my time with SAHP I implemented structure by strictly following the chain of command and implementing actual police and tactical behavior and verbiage. One example is as a Master Trooper I changed the way callsigns are communicated over the radio especially for our air units. Through my own guidance I illustrated how to keep radio traffic concise and brief to minimize radio chatter. I also created a Tactical Helicopter Unit that is charged with providing safe and efficient policing of the highways for my officers. It also provides opportunities for citizen rescue, transport and searches. Since this is a unit that requires certification that is obtained after a comprehensive test and practicum; it forces officers with this kind of certification to behave and act with the utmost maturity, discipline and brevity. I also heightened the level of seriousness and speed needed to respond to Global calls for reinforcement. The lower ranking officers did not meet my expectations for responses to Global reinforcement calls and they would prioritize less important tasks. To me that was unacceptable and myself along with other high commanding officers made it a requirement to cease all activities and respond. This was a structural change that made our organization more effective and assertive for all of the state’s law enforcement officers.

I have and will exhibit intelligence by quickly assessing administrative and organizational problems and meeting them with effective solutions. An example was the issue that involved the capital attacks that was committed by a rogue high commanding officer; I quickly issued commands to officers at HQ to disregard the orders that were issued by this officer and wait for my command to engage the situation. The orders were to engage and treat government officials and LSPD as hostiles and enemies of the state. The order I issued was to not act in such a manner and I believe along with my Sheriff, that I saved the organization from inevitable reprimand. This is quick action and conviction that is needed as a leader of an organization.

The level of maturity I bring to organizations matches the level of seriousness I apply in my law enforcement duties. The handling of all matters pertaining organizational and departmental decision making requires the curtailing of emotional distress and impulsiveness. I have successfully managed to accomplish this on multiple occasions where situations made me make difficult decisions that required me to act for betterment of the department’s overall objective and goals.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

The first thing I would do is rename and reclassify the rankings within the organization. There would be two classifications that would require time served and a comprehensive exam that would measure competence and understanding of organizational objectives. I will be reclassifying them to enlisted and commissioned soldiers. The enlisted classification will be reserved for soldiers that are in the entry level ranks starting at private and ending at staff sergeant. After the staff sergeant ranking soldiers will be considered for commissioning as a second lieutenant to captain. These ranks would now be reviewed and considered for special units and tactical operations. Ranks of major to general will be reserved for high command officers for the respective departments. This restructure would allow soldiers and leaders to be motivated with career advancement and organization duties. It would also implement accountability to high command and mid management positions.

The second thing I would do is add a dedicated air and marine unit. The biggest weakness of the National Guard is guarding Fort Zancudo and the air unit would help increase the success rate of defense by helping with constant surveillance to implement a proactive defense. I would also create a Delta Force or Ranger Regiment that would be specifically reserved for patrolling the Economic Zone of Fort Zancudo. The families and gangs launch successful attacks due to lack of preparedness and experience of the Privates that are tasked with guarding the gates alone. This elite squad would also be tasked with assisting the state’s law enforcement agencies with South Patrol, Gang Raids, hostage retrieval and raiding the Black Market. This elite squad of soldiers would also provide additional enforcement and capture of the IAA and FIB’s high value targets. A dedicated marine unit would be deployed to assist with apprehending suspects and enemies of the states that try to escape through the state’s waterways. This unit would also become the state’s Coast Guard that would be tasked with minimizing and/or preventing the illegal actions that are conducted in the state's bodies of water.

Rio Pluxury

Life is short. So Enjoy
Blocked
Brother Goodluck i have never seen a better leader then you. was always a pleasure working with you

- Rio

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
-1 from me... I like Beni a lot hes great to work with but, he has his flaws and to be honest these flaws make it hard to +1. In my opinion, hes like a ticking warning bomb waiting to happen but, other than that Beni Good Luck on Leader

gruvii

Truth to Power 101
Player
Beni would be an excellent choice for general. It would be great getting to work alongside him!

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Player
+++1 From me, it has always been a pleasure to work with this guy. On top of that, he's absolutely got the leadership skills required for the job.

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
-1 from me... I like Beni a lot hes great to work with but, he has his flaws and to be honest these flaws make it hard to +1. In my opinion, hes like a ticking warning bomb waiting to happen but, other than that Beni Good Luck on Leader
Thank you for the feedback

Karl Ivanov

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Gody
2. Your age- 32
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours a day
5. Your Discord- Big Shoto#0316
6. Your Nickname- Beni Valentine
7. Your ID- 106282

Additional information
1. Leader of the National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I haven’t been a leader of any legal or non-legal organization, nor did I ever aspire to. But the National Guard leader position is the most revered position due to the level of structure, intelligence and maturity needed to lead this organization. And, I believe I match these qualities. I have shown these characteristics through my high command positions (Major of SRT and Area Commander) with SAHP.

During my time with SAHP I implemented structure by strictly following the chain of command and implementing actual police and tactical behavior and verbiage. One example is as a Master Trooper I changed the way callsigns are communicated over the radio especially for our air units. Through my own guidance I illustrated how to keep radio traffic concise and brief to minimize radio chatter. I also created a Tactical Helicopter Unit that is charged with providing safe and efficient policing of the highways for my officers. It also provides opportunities for citizen rescue, transport and searches. Since this is a unit that requires certification that is obtained after a comprehensive test and practicum; it forces officers with this kind of certification to behave and act with the utmost maturity, discipline and brevity. I also heightened the level of seriousness and speed needed to respond to Global calls for reinforcement. The lower ranking officers did not meet my expectations for responses to Global reinforcement calls and they would prioritize less important tasks. To me that was unacceptable and myself along with other high commanding officers made it a requirement to cease all activities and respond. This was a structural change that made our organization more effective and assertive for all of the state’s law enforcement officers.

I have and will exhibit intelligence by quickly assessing administrative and organizational problems and meeting them with effective solutions. An example was the issue that involved the capital attacks that was committed by a rogue high commanding officer; I quickly issued commands to officers at HQ to disregard the orders that were issued by this officer and wait for my command to engage the situation. The orders were to engage and treat government officials and LSPD as hostiles and enemies of the state. The order I issued was to not act in such a manner and I believe along with my Sheriff, that I saved the organization from inevitable reprimand. This is quick action and conviction that is needed as a leader of an organization.

The level of maturity I bring to organizations matches the level of seriousness I apply in my law enforcement duties. The handling of all matters pertaining organizational and departmental decision making requires the curtailing of emotional distress and impulsiveness. I have successfully managed to accomplish this on multiple occasions where situations made me make difficult decisions that required me to act for betterment of the department’s overall objective and goals.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

The first thing I would do is rename and reclassify the rankings within the organization. There would be two classifications that would require time served and a comprehensive exam that would measure competence and understanding of organizational objectives. I will be reclassifying them to enlisted and commissioned soldiers. The enlisted classification will be reserved for soldiers that are in the entry level ranks starting at private and ending at staff sergeant. After the staff sergeant ranking soldiers will be considered for commissioning as a second lieutenant to captain. These ranks would now be reviewed and considered for special units and tactical operations. Ranks of major to general will be reserved for high command officers for the respective departments. This restructure would allow soldiers and leaders to be motivated with career advancement and organization duties. It would also implement accountability to high command and mid management positions.

The second thing I would do is add a dedicated air and marine unit. The biggest weakness of the National Guard is guarding Fort Zancudo and the air unit would help increase the success rate of defense by helping with constant surveillance to implement a proactive defense. I would also create a Delta Force or Ranger Regiment that would be specifically reserved for patrolling the Economic Zone of Fort Zancudo. The families and gangs launch successful attacks due to lack of preparedness and experience of the Privates that are tasked with guarding the gates alone. This elite squad would also be tasked with assisting the state’s law enforcement agencies with South Patrol, Gang Raids, hostage retrieval and raiding the Black Market. This elite squad of soldiers would also provide additional enforcement and capture of the IAA and FIB’s high value targets. A dedicated marine unit would be deployed to assist with apprehending suspects and enemies of the states that try to escape through the state’s waterways. This unit would also become the state’s Coast Guard that would be tasked with minimizing and/or preventing the illegal actions that are conducted in the state's bodies of water.
+1

Darren Miller

Player
Player
Interview will take place 12/04/2022 at 14:00 server time

please join waiting room 10 mins before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom