Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration UB Demands + RDM + GR 3.2 + GR 3.1 | 158001,43201

Your ID
Players nickname
Assassin MaxternYT
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 28, 2024
Time of violation
11:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vT9NE3Jv8DU

Assassion_MaxternYT

Player
Player
dear admin as u can see in the pov i said him mf and bitch thats a slang not gr 3.1 or 3.2 they are not enough mature to understand also i gave demands bcz they were in my fam house also we gave demands and after counting the 5sec we started shooting no off topic
I got ban for saying mf in cc lets see dont cry u gonna punish its my words to u

Assassion_MaxternYT

Player
Player
dear admin as u can see in the pov i said him mf and bitch thats a slang not gr 3.1 or 3.2 they are not enough mature to understand also i gave demands bcz they were in my fam house also we gave demands and after counting the 5sec we started shooting no off topic
Thats call ub demand ur whole fam don’t even know single rule that whats rdm and ub demand

Assassion_MaxternYT

Player
Player

Sattar alimemon

Player
Player
mf is a slang? lol insulting a person's mother is a slang lol man

Last edited:

Sattar alimemon

Player
Player
And as per the rule you can't shoot by giving demands if they run. learn some rules kids

Last edited:
Top Bottom