Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kizz Saint
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
1:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhLfIdEZm6I

$Gee man$

Player
Player
Regardless the video is clearly over w minute and shows you breaking the rules leaving in the middle of a rp situation also this officer as do I have full body of the whole night on shift as were required to do so lol so instead of requesting pov to try and delay you punishment face it you left the middle of a rp situation which you should be punished for
Stop talking nonsense I will take my punishment just show pov of you shooting in city without no demands and do you really think I care about a warning? lmao I will remove that as soon as I get it

$Gee man$

Player
Player

Some POV of the car ramming you claim was me walking infront of your vehicle. As it shows you are mounting the sidewalk trying to hit me until you achieve your goal.
Nobody was trying to car ram you. You ran in the car and if I car rammed you I would do it multiply times now stop acting dumb

$Gee man$

Player
Player
Go ahead and call all your friends over here to act like you did not break GR 6.15 yeah try to be smart lmao

PukkaCheeZee

Player
Player
Nobody was trying to car ram you. You ran in the car and if I car rammed you I would do it multiply times now stop acting dumb
As clearly seen I move as far to the right as I can and you intentionally mount the sidewalk to hit me.

PukkaCheeZee

Player
Player
Go ahead and call all your friends over here to act like you did not break GR 6.15 yeah try to be smart lmao
Where is the GR6.15 ? We were chasing a 10-15 who was given demands and also shot at us. This is not in dispute here so stick to the topic.

$Gee man$

Player
Player
As clearly seen I move as far to the right as I can and you intentionally mount the sidewalk to hit me.
Intentionally with a lagging car? lmao are you mad watch how the car is moving lmao. You just big mad they clapped you and your partner and trying to take it out on mee lmao:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Too bad you guys are NPCs so you could not kill them and arrest them:ROFLMAO: Go arena and get training and try again. Now I will take my warn and remove it. But you did broke GR 6.15 just stop acting smart

$Gee man$

Player
Player
For now I will stop wasting my time here. I will go and play American truck simulator :) bye rule breaker who is acting like you are smart. Gr 6.15 just remember you broke that and talking about you gave demands and blah blah blah. Nonsense!! Not you alone know the rules, I also know each and every rule. I just dont run to forum and report like you guys:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PukkaCheeZee

Player
Player
For now I will stop wasting my time here. I will go and play American truck simulator :) bye rule breaker who is acting like you are smart. Gr 6.15 just remember you broke that and talking about you gave demands and blah blah blah. Nonsense!! Not you alone know the rules, I also know each and every rule. I just dont run to forum and report like you guys:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Honestly bro. Grow up!

I know the rules and the situation was lengthy, you saw a whole minute.

Stop talking about stuff that's not related to this topic now it's getting annoying.

Last edited:

Freija Jinn

Curator of Something.
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 348701 will receive a punishment for CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom