Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Don Autrix
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
5:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vB2xlsjAQBs

Autrix

Player
Player
Hello, I was advised to post this in the forums.

First, a bit of backstory: I was in the ghetto, messing around and making people chase me since I have a fast car. I didn’t ram into anyone or insult them in any way.
"They are 3 people 3 cars, if they were 4 people, i would have stopped for them, to be robbed or anything but since they are 3, i kept running and making them chase me"

These guys were chasing me, and after I stepped outside the red zone, I asked one of them to ram into me since that’s what he was doing all the time. His friend in the blue car then insulted my dad for no reason, calling him “Abn al klb” (son of a dog). This pissed me off, so I insulted him back. I never insult anyone without reason.

Later, in the city, they chased me, rammed me, and shot me multiple times, which is why the video is long.

The guy in the blue car, ID: 391513, had no reason to insult me or my dad, but he did anyway. I believe he should be held accountable for this.

ID of people involved:

m515c

Player
Player
You didn't tell the whole truth. We were trying to force you to stand up and then you cursed our mothers. So we chased all over the city. At the beginning of the clip, you were the one who hit me. It wasn't me (3:02 / 0:05). And you were trying to catch me and you were the first to curse (3:02 / 0:26). If you have an Arabic admin, please watch the clip.

Autrix

Player
Player
You didn't tell the whole truth. We were trying to force you to stand up and then you cursed our mothers. So we chased all over the city. At the beginning of the clip, you were the one who hit me. It wasn't me (3:02 / 0:05). And you were trying to catch me and you were the first to curse (3:02 / 0:26). If you have an Arabic admin, please watch the clip.
your friend cursed at me first, all i said was habibi
i was in the red zone u guys were ramming that is fine in red zone the moment i went outside you guys kept doing it and shotting

if you saying i cursed first provide your POV or dont make shit up.
#edit: also how you want me to stop when you are not 4, if you had 4 people 2 cars as the rules says i will stop, i will lose 50k nothing to me
but you keep ramming and following me outside of the redzone and cursing me for saying habibi then when i respond to your bad behaviors you blame me for it?

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
Approved

ID 409985 will receive a punishment for GR 3.2 & GR 3.1 & Meta Gaming
ID 391513 will receive a punishment for GR 3.2 & GR 3.1 & Shooting in cty & CR
ID 378961 will receive a punishment for Mass CR & Shooting in city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom