Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lord Hexler
Suspect ID
102146, 102139
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
13:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ev9F68Fjx3o

Lord Hexler

Lord in name defines who i am.
Player
Hello sir,

i was going somewhere when i saw a random guy outisde the badshah family house abusing me hindi language including my parents.
later i saw that he is using hacks also to kill people you can see in first pov and also second pov how he killed me abused me.

so its 100
5 percent confirmed both of them are using hacks, however id 102139 didnt kill me but i am sure he also using it. so if you want more proof check thier pcs.

another thing you can see skull symbol on id 102139 that means he is in badsha family. both of them hackers joined badsha family their are friends. and badsha family is using hackers. so i dont think they deserve un-official status, cause you can clearly see they are using hackers to kill people. i reuqest you to look into this matter cause they have dont it previously also this time dont spare them.

Aerith Zenin

Player
Player
not an off topic this guy break rule NLR, ALSO THERE ARENT FROM OUR FAMILY 'BADSHA'
He died because of that guys used cheats and there was not a proper rp reason for dieing so how it could be nlr, if you want us to become such a rule follower first make your guys follow rules. I have proof of your fam members provoking us in dms.

Lord Hexler

Lord in name defines who i am.
Player
these guys are already linked with hackers group. called desi boys which did state wave spamming sometime ago.
they are thier friend. and also they are joined in many servers which sell hacks. if i found any such proof against them i am gonna post it. cause i know they are connected to hackers group. mainly their leader is connected with them.

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Player
Approved

ID 102146 will receive a punishment for GR 3.1 + 3.2 + Cheats
However
ID 62817 will receive a punishment for GR 6.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom