Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Austin_Frost
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 28, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pzgwF3vGUQ

BeyazKurt

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
That place was our entry place, I was waiting to enter the event and when it started I tried to leave the area but your family members shot me and continued to play the event.
You didnt try to leave. your quest was recording my members as always. you are doing stream snipes too. dont worry we have proofs bro :D

Ozgur Pluxury

Player
Player
May i know why you are saying "targetting my family, targetting my media" to anyone posting forum against any of your family member? No one targetting you and your family but your family members doing power abusing (even last media event) with your media power and they are saying "post pov we can blacklist them for media targetting"... That's unfair bro no one targetting on your family but you are targetting whole players except of your family members...

Elvira Gunaydin

Player
Player
Event area is changed. That wasnt the area before. and this 3969 id is keep targeting us. he is waiting behind of our members again
Admins please check this forum before this. On consideration - Mass Targeting | Noxus Family thanks
the most experienced players in your family know everything, they know where the field opens and where it closes, you try to make excuses for everything, it's been a week since this update came and you still say you don't know and you take it as a target. if you don't know, don't get involved and tell your players not to make rule mistakes anymore :);)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom