Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jimmy Faust
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
13:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkEiN0OMSAU

I fall to pieces

Player
Player
'm sure she did it on purpose, it wasn't a mistake, we raided and when it was over she was ready to hit us.
She doesn't do these alone, they do them as a family, as an omerta.

I fall to pieces

Player
Player
I don't think the problem has been solved. You should have slowed down on the huge road. You would have to be blind not to see us. Also, you are from their family. This was done on purpose. This is not a highway, it is a side street.

SoloChoo

Player
Player
First off he's driving a super car second of all you are all piled up on the road with us aswell, talking shit and hes driving his car, you are infront of his family house on the road a massive amount of people gathered on the middle of the road thats on you not him for driving his car.

Chrollo

Player
Player
You were in the middle of the road the grand rp has no restriction for speed limits.
he didnt do it on purpose since he hit the family members aswell

Chrollo

Player
Player
isnt the road made for cars? i would suggest you move to the sidewalk if you dont wanna get hit. and problem solved

I fall to pieces

Player
Player
The reason why it was rejected in the previous one was the time zone.
Such a thing can't happen, if you hope you didn't do it on purpose, then show us your pov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom