Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rhinox Storm
Administrators nickname
Carl Jordan
Date
Aug 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Post in thread 'Leader of Bloods Street Gang | Rhinox Storm' http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/802187/post-2827380

Rhinox Storm

Player
Player
Hello Admins,
A few days ago I got discord ban for ban evading from main GRP discord.
When I was very new to GRP something went wrong in screenshot channel that someone triggered a bot releasing some kinds of pictures. I was very new to GRP that time and I just thought that it's the feature of that channel so I clicked on the buttons coming there and some more images came due to that. After that I got perma ban for triggering bot. As I told I was very new to GRP so then I created a forum in en3 section for ban appeal where Bobby Pluxury approved it but later rejected because en1 admins gave me ban. So I created one more forum at en1 section but still they directly rejected it. So I created a new discord account specially to join GRP main discord. It's a very long time I am using that account but a few days ago I got ban for evading when I applied for bloods leadership.
I realise my mistake and I request you to unban my new account which I am using currently because I was new and now I know all the rules & if you will check my history I got a very few punishments.
I appeal for unban my discord account from main GRP discord so I can enjoy RP again & apply for leadership.
I hope you will forgive me and about ban evading that I was unknown that creating a new account is counted as Ban evading as GRP is my first server so I know these kinds of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom