Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Freaky Benz
Administrators nickname
Azure Duke
Date
Aug 30, 2024
Time
6:45
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/804009/

Freaky Benz

مؤمن
Player
Hello Higher ups,
Today I did POV req Reviewed - POV Req | 0000 and where directly mentioned that " I Wanna See How I Died ".
Azure Duke Reviewed it , where he started checking it at 6:33
He asked suspect to Provide bodycam within 10 Hours ( which is long time but still that's not the issue )
Suspects Provide POV at Today at 6:43 PM
Azure Duke Reviewed it in 6:45 , so within 2mins he reviewed it but my problem is I didn't saw the video, because Im sick IRL, im having Cold for straight 3days and was asleep for that.

I made the forum so I have full right to see the BODYCAM.
and main thing about my Doubt is , Suspects Make that Video PRIVATE after that. also i DM Azure Duke to tell him that suspect to make the video unlisted so i can see for 1 time, Azure Duke denied and he said : Sorry about that once the forum is closed we can't open and request again
why that?? isn't it weird ?

I am not blaming Azure Duke but he is
MEDIA CURATOR, and suspect is also from a MEDIA Family.
Isn't it a doubt that might be Azure doing favor ?
point to be noted all what I'm saying is for VIDEO IS PRIVATE. otherwise i was not gonna ask for it. I just wanna see the bodycam that's it. I don't want to make any bad relation or conflict with anyone.

I just wanna reopen that forum or want to make that video unlisted so i can see, thats it.

Sicnerely
Freaky Benz

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
POV requests are made to make sure there are no cheating/rulebreaks in them, and if POV is clean then admin can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom