Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nico_Escobar
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Aug 30, 2024
Time
19:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/HnrOeXV

Andy Bloods

Player
Player
Hey, ima be honest i had a twink and i was sharing with my friend. But i didnt do dumb shit on hes account. I just helped him pay for hes stuff and making sure he didnt loose hes stuff on hes account being on vacation. I had multiple rockstar accounts but not sharing them. I had 2 rockstar account because first one was rockstar account and i found out on rockstar you cant use redux so i got a steam account. I didnt remember all my emails on my old account because i was dumb and used 10min mail to create them. So i made 1 twink and my friend let me log into hes account and pay hes stuff for him. I am wondering if you guys could do a money wipe instead.

Thank you for taking the time to review my request. I appreciate all the hard work you do for the community, and I’m looking forward to your response. Best regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom