Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abod Madness
Administrators nickname
Carl_jordan
Date
Aug 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/803280/#post-2833939

bob hrban

Player
Player
Wish u have a good day the Lovely Team of Administrators!

Hello support team, I entered the game today to be surprised that my account was suspended for 30 days.
When I saw the reason, I was surprised. First, the video is not complete. Second, I did not chase anyone and I did not shoot anyone. Rather, the owner of the video is the one who pulled out his gun without any reason. Knowing that he is the one who hit my car As for the punishment I got because of Bug Abuse I did not do anything illegal at all. Everyone knows that sometimes speed bumps do not work.Because of the speed or because of the weak internet, the same glitch always happens to me near the hospital.

That was all. Please reconsider the decision. My regards to the support team, who are working to ensure the greatest possible enjoyment inside Grand RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom