Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Lotion Chapo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8-gjrkV3Epo

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
Rejected - FL in GZ | 3000 rejected
Rejected - Random Punching | 3000 rejected also here she is hidding admin same proof and she is friend open forum for me

Approved - GR 3.1 | 0000
this girl take it banned from insult she is calling me sharmuta and talking and targetting me here

she is got punishmed here provoking and mixing

here I m not talking with her and she starting talking with me and provoking me

also here she is coming to me again again provoking me

I have more proof for targetting. ss or more video. its targetting. maybe u can see what is the targetting.

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
do it pls I wnat see what u have it :D I always ignore u. when u come to me say 'sorry for toxic juli' after u show urself again and doing again again... I always said to u no attention.
like here I always mute u in game but u keep doing idk what is ur problem.

lotion13

Lotion
Player
do it pls I wnat see what u have it :D I always ignore u. when u come to me say 'sorry for toxic juli' after u show urself again and doing again again... I always said to u no attention.
Nice Meta gaming. Also muting prevents RP. Anything else you want to self incriminate for?

lotion13

Lotion
Player
Rejected - FL in GZ | 3000 rejected
Rejected - Random Punching | 3000 rejected also here she is hidding admin same proof and she is friend open forum for me

Approved - GR 3.1 | 0000
this girl take it banned from insult she is calling me sharmuta and talking and targetting me here

she is got punishmed here provoking and mixing

here I m not talking with her and she starting talking with me and provoking me

also here she is coming to me again again provoking me

I have more proof for targetting. ss or more video. its targetting. maybe u can see what is the targetting.
These posts don't matter, there was never a thread made about these. Offtopic. If you think I am targeting you, you can file a complaint. Otherwise, these videos are self-incriminating. You are in Discord meta gaming; you are talking back to me; you can file a complaint on forums if you feel I am targeting you. Otherwise, using old clips is pointless.

lotion13

Lotion
Player
You are bringing up old issues that there was never a thread for. You are clogging the system. Self-incriminating. Off topic.

lotion13

Lotion
Player
This is my thread, and no one else's. I am allowed to file complaints. If you have a problem with it, make your own complaint. Your postings are irrelevant and I hope you get a warning.

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
I just looking at musy why ur mad I dont understand. also u open for me targetting off topic ? I can send here proof for u..... also u know what is mean meta gaming ?

Ali Capulet

Toxic
Player
First, learn how to go off-topic in forums, okay? You're someone who's just started with En3, you think you know something.

lotion13

Lotion
Player
Approved - GR 3.1 | 0000
this girl take it banned from insult she is calling me sharmuta and talking and targetting me here - this post was from ramadan, not from you. Also in the video, you are in discord, he is screen sharing, and you are watching his screen. This is meta gaming, this is not allowed. You are self- incriminating yourself. This is not allowed. This is at least a bannable offense.

Top Bottom