Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hamada Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Chanush Movva
Date
Aug 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/s5lzqa

Hamada Error

I'm Egyptian
Player
Dear Lebron, I want you to read every written word carefully please and you will understand everything
I will number everything according to dates

1- My friend created a server for me called (NG Party) We were talking about when we are going to attack the NG base and anyone who has a problem we can talk about it You access this server like anyone else, and I am not the administrator or owner of this server (This happened on 08/14/2024)

2-Someone, I don't know who he is, invit this person who called himself owner 404, and this is a person who was my friend. I was with him in more than one lspd and gov organization, , and this is a person who was banned due to GR 6.17 by xohan black (This happened on 08/02/2024 ban for 30days)

3- this person sent a lot of grp hacker links. I did not report this because he is a Banned from the grp r, and I did not do this because anyone who gets banned sends things like this and talks about it. (This happened on 08/15/2024 I think)

4-Then, after a while, my computer was ruined, and this is as shown in the proof s talking to my friends that I could not operate my computer because it was ruined, and everything was deleted from my computer, and I installed a new Windows. (This happened on 8/14/2024)

5- This is the person who raided the NG en 3 server and I saw a notice that there were people dods attacking server, and at this time I knew that this is someone who is not joking and is actually doing bad things to grp. Immediately after I repaired my device, I told Floki that I know the people and I know everything about them, and it shows in this picture (This happened on 08/18/2024)

6- Then Floki didn't respond to me. I asked my friend to report them because I am banned from the site and I cannot make fourm. I told my friend Wintox to report them, 2 thing was normal so far, and after a while the admined me and told me I want to see all the messages On the servers and everything in your Discord account. I showed them this, But this is prohibited because admins can verify grp files, not my Discord account. I didn't mind, then he saw that there were no conversations between me and these people at all. Just this guy was telling me he was going to hack the FIB server on 08/18/2024, And if we go back to number 5, I told Floki that this is the person who will be raiding the GRP server

7- In the beginning, I got banned because I was (helping hackers), and this was for no reason. It was a 60-day ban, after which I got banned from Mr Adhem (blacklist) (This happened on 08/19/2024) 8- I spoke to all the high-ranking officials and no one wrote to me or talked to me because at this time I cannot do fourm because I am banned from wabsit. If we go back to number 6

I am the only person who took a punishment. There were 20 people on this server. I am the only one who got the blacklist, Although I told ox to inform the administrators about it the end, I hope you have read everything and I want a chance. Only one. I have a lot of friends in this project and I love this project and I hope you will give me just one chance. Only one. Thank you so much for your effort and everything.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom