Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Akif Cant
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vi6sDr9J1yY

Akif Kerem

Player
Player
This man made me a promise and he accepts it in the correspondence, he has no objection, I sold my apartment number 1687 for 600 thousand dollars and the man with the ID 320926 said he would give me the house number 1859 in exchange and he didn't give it, he sold the house to someone else and bought the house number 1702 for two bucks. If you look at the logs of the account 320926, you will understand that my account, namely 378653, is mine and I said I have a screen recording in the correspondence, after which his answers changed, he swore and then blocked me, it went down to exactly 10 million dollars, this guy has 2 accounts and he also transferred the accounts, please call, I request a PERMANENT BAN for the account 320926, DEFINITELY A TURKISH ADMIN SHOULD LOOK AT THE forum I sent it to, my only request from you is to permanently ban this guy, good luck to all GRAND RP officials, I trust you, please permanently ban him, I don't know how to earn much money and this man is mine for 10 million My dollar has crashed, please PERMANENTLY BAN me, even ban his computer directly from his IP address, these scumbags will never be able to play games on Grand RP again, maybe he has scammed many innocent people, please do what is necessary, I owe money to my friends, I am in a difficult situation, please ban this guy from his computer permanently...It is true that the video I posted is not from the game, but if you look at the logs, it will definitely appear. Please take care of this situation, please, I lost a lot of money, please accept it. He accepts whatever I say there, doesn't object, and when I say I have a screen recording, he turns the conversation around.

Last edited:

vanessaa medusa

Player
Player
This man made me a promise and he accepts it in the correspondence, he has no objection, I sold my apartment number 1687 for 600 thousand dollars and the man with the ID 320926 said he would give me the house number 1859 in exchange and he didn't give it, he sold the house to someone else and bought the house number 1702 for two bucks. If you look at the logs of the account 320926, you will understand that my account, namely 378653, is mine and I said I have a screen recording in the correspondence, after which his answers changed, he swore and then blocked me, it went down to exactly 10 million dollars, this guy has 2 accounts and he also transferred the accounts, please call, I request a PERMANENT BAN for the account 320926, DEFINITELY A TURKISH ADMIN SHOULD LOOK AT THE forum I sent it to, my only request from you is to permanently ban this guy, good luck to all GRAND RP officials, I trust you, please permanently ban him, I don't know how to earn much money and this man is mine for 10 million My dollar has crashed, please PERMANENTLY BAN me, even ban his computer directly from his IP address, these scumbags will never be able to play games on Grand RP again, maybe he has scammed many innocent people, please do what is necessary, I owe money to my friends, I am in a difficult situation, please ban this guy from his computer permanently...It is true that the video I posted is not from the game, but if you look at the logs, it will definitely appear. Please take care of this situation, please, I lost a lot of money, please accept it. He accepts whatever I say there, doesn't object, and when I say I have a screen recording, he turns the conversation around.
First of all, this is not in-game evidence and I do not give you the right to mention my family's name again. You sold that house voluntarily for that price, no one forced you, you did everything of your own free will. Why do you hold a grudge against that person now? If you didn't trust him, why did you agree to this?

Last edited:

Akif Kerem

Player
Player
First of all, this is not in-game evidence and I do not give you the right to mention my family's name again. You sold that house voluntarily for that price, no one forced you, you did everything of your own free will. Why do you hold a grudge against that person now? If you didn't trust him, why did you agree to this?
Your rights do not apply to me, who are you? LOL

Akif Kerem

Player
Player
You answered the questions we wrote correctly without refusing to transfer the money to me, I mean everything is correct, and even when I said I was taking screen recordings, you started to twist the subject, you are really funny :D
I bought the house from you for a higher price than the price determined by the state, this is not against the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom