Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Habibi Safwan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
21:03
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_z3NqMXfr4&feature=youtu.be

Charles Valkyrie

Player
Player
Yo bro, She can search the car trunk alone but for Confiscations there should be total 3 people, there is no rule break here. Please try to understand difference between searching and confiscating

John Marshal

"Seeking recognition is the first step to failure"
Player
" State Rule
It is allowed to search vehicles located on the territory of the criminal faction. "

And she's doing exactly that, I can't really figure which rule's violation you're trying to report her for buddy.

Shisui Katz

Player
Player
there is a difference between search and confiscate .Its a rule that you need 3 people to confiscate if she doesn't have total 3 people while confiscating she wont be able to confiscate the game script wont allow her it would say you need 2 people from your org
now Idk how you are FIB high command and doesn't know this

Anvy Verlice

FIB
Player
Habibi Safwan, let me give you some advice: I suggest you stop targeting LSPD with baseless reports just because they issued an arrest warrant against you. Our goal is to keep state organization matters in-character, which is why we handle them ICly. If you keep filing unnecessary reports, it won't end well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom