Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Cheats and Bug Abuse | 101363 , 101906

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luiss SherGill
Suspect ID
101363, 101906
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/erJRfZxLySI

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
Hey Admins,

There was a Money machine raid at nolimits fam house and we went to take the machine. There were 2 ID`s 101363 and 101906 standing there. As you can see in the Clip ID - 101363 was not dying even after Hitting 3x 58 shots and more then 100 damage from AR. He was Not using any kind of vest on him at that time, still i gave him nearly 300 damage. I thoughts vest might be Bugged in my game but still he Took alot of damage, even if the vest is Bugged in my Game he took nearly 200 damage after that. Then we Raided there Fam house they Both Died in start only and got Finished instantly. After 2 3 mints they came back in the Fam raid again with some kind of Bug or cheats i Dont know. After the Raid got Finished All my Fam members were watching POVs to confirm the if they hacking or not, They Both Came back to Pick Money machine at that time 101363 was not taking any damage his health was not going low at all even after getting hit by multiple Shots from Shotgun and AR.

Mentioning all the POV with Proofs

POV 1 - ID 101363 Took more then 300 damage.

POV 2 - ID 101906 got killed and Finished in FAM Raid.

POV 3 - ID 101906 came back in FAM Raid.

POV 4 - ID 101363 was not Dying, This is my Fam members POV.

1.1Po

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
You didn't finish me in POV 2 I was patched. ID 101906
Lol Watch till end youll see 0 NoLimit when you were down it was 1 you got finished the it changed to 0. Also its an Event Where is your POV ? Upload the POV where you got Patched. This is a new Forum of yours are you BAN Evading ? i saw 14m on you how you made 14m in 2 days someone helped you in BAN Evading ?

LappedCop

Player
Player
All I did was leave my family house after the raid and it re-entered me in, it was NOT intentional. How was I supposed to avoid this? I can't leave my family house?!

sebastiandoomah

Player
Player
Hey Admins,

There was a Money machine raid at nolimits fam house and we went to take the machine. There were 2 ID`s 101363 and 101906 standing there. As you can see in the Clip ID - 101363 was not dying even after Hitting 3x 58 shots and more then 100 damage from AR. He was Not using any kind of vest on him at that time, still i gave him nearly 300 damage. I thoughts vest might be Bugged in my game but still he Took alot of damage, even if the vest is Bugged in my Game he took nearly 200 damage after that. Then we Raided there Fam house they Both Died in start only and got Finished instantly. After 2 3 mints they came back in the Fam raid again with some kind of Bug or cheats i Dont know. After the Raid got Finished All my Fam members were watching POVs to confirm the if they hacking or not, They Both Came back to Pick Money machine at that time 101363 was not taking any damage his health was not going low at all even after getting hit by multiple Shots from Shotgun and AR.

Mentioning all the POV with Proofs

POV 1 - ID 101363 Took more then 300 damage.

POV 2 - ID 101906 got killed and Finished in FAM Raid.

POV 3 - ID 101906 came back in FAM Raid.

POV 4 - ID 101363 was not Dying, This is my Fam members POV.

1.1Po
I think me taking damage was a bug because I died at the back of the house and went to hospital and F1 back to Fam house If you don't know now you do

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
I was mistaken sorry!
nope you didnt you tried to Lye about the thing you did. Then you Made a Forum against 9910 to make Admins think our guy was hacking just to manipulate and turn the situation in your Favor
. isnt that Lying to Admins ?

LappedCop

Player
Player
nope you didnt you tried to Lye about the thing you did. Then you Made a Forum against 9910 to make Admins think our guy was hacking just to manipulate and turn the situation in your Favor
Check both POV's, your guy was invisible for me and my friend

sebastiandoomah

Player
Player
Have you watched the vid bro we could not see him relax mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom