Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Venom_Sah
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
8:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/W0TrrEiKVlg?si=g-Rxl5mgkq5G_fKF

Venom Sah

I Hv Learned More in The Street Thn In Any Clsroom
Player
i was in store he gave me demand inside store and killed me in green zone, then call his gang members,

They were giving demands and force me to comply without 4 person,(3:20 Video Timeline)

He also did PickPocket at 4:24(Timeline) without 2 vehicle and 4 person.

George Reddy

Leader
Leader
(Not an off topic ) First thing check what you said to admins in 4:49 Timeline. need an hindi speaking admin to review this and next thing you were doing meta gaming . share the total pov what you did before

Venom Sah

Player
(Not an off topic ) First thing check what you said to admins in 4:49 Timeline. need an hindi speaking admin to review this and next thing you were doing meta gaming . share the total pov what you did before
thats the total pov from start to end, we were talking in VC and thats not meta BTW , and i didnt said anything to Admin first listen clearly YOU NPC leader

George Reddy

Leader
Leader
thats the total pov from start to end, we were talking in VC and thats not meta BTW , and i didnt said anything to Admin first listen clearly YOU NPC lead
not an off topic why too toxicity? And you need to hear what you said to admins in hindi at time stamp of 4:49. Next thing first try to become a leader then you can Call someone as npc leader.

Last edited:

Venom Sah

Player
not an off topic why too toxicity? And you need to hear what you said to admins in hindi at time stamp of 4:49. Next thing first try to become a leader then you can Call someone as npc leader.
Listen to the voice thats not me, you dont have anything to defend yourself and you are pointing things which is not related to me tho

Venom Sah

Player
Not an Off Topic: its our ooc discussion its a private thing its not related to IC or RP...U dont have right to ask what discussion was going on ....

George Reddy

Leader
Leader
Not an Off Topic: its our ooc discussion its a private thing its not related to IC or RP...U dont have right to ask what discussion was going on ....
(Not off topic) saying something to admins in a bad way is private? Then you need to turn off your discord vc! And I guess you forgot that Admin is OOC character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom