Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jacob montana
Administrators nickname
freija jinn
Date
Aug 31, 2024
Time
15:27
Proofs
the proof is on the officers body cam. he is 407839

Jacob dawson

Player
Player
I was banned for car ramming, ub driving and cl. In this incident i clearly cam rammed. which i admitted to ic and ooc. however the officer did not tell me to stop and he shotgunned me and killed me. Then he started to dance on my dead body doing the fortnite take the L dance which is clearly not proffessional. And then he did not arrest me he just said enjoy your week vacation which was rude and as a former lspd officer i know the rules and he is supposed to arrest me or call for backup. I then came to the lspd hq found him and then got the sheriff to speak to use in emails reception call and you could even see in his body cam footage that his audio is not there and you can see him twirking on my dead body. And even the sheriff agreed that he was in the wrong for doing those things and i accepted the fact i was car ramming. Also the sheriff even said that he believed i was only car ramming and not the other stuff. he said i should get put in demorgon and a warning but instead i am banned for a week. However, as the sheriff can only help in city he could only recommend me a lawyer which is why i am making this appeal. I did do the car ramming but cl is not true as i had a code a and joined back straight away and nothing changed and the officer was still there and the incident pursued. And this code a did not affect the situation. If you guys feel i deserve 2 warnings and demorgon i understand but 3 warnings and cl is unfair. Id like to also mention that the admin who approved the complaint on me is not the one i am annoyed about as it is the officer as he did not post the full bodycam on the forum as he showed most of it in the first clip and then cut other bits down to clearly hide what he was doing, so the admin was just going on what they could see. Thankyou for your time.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom