Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Marin Reigns
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
17: 38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDOsxLpZGxk

Eric Opps

Player
Player
there was a money printer so that's a lie, I know he was off our property but you're saying there's nothing...

and you had just died with your white regera being at the corner you were running to, yet you come fresh out the hospital, hop in the pink rental you came out of at the start and run to where you just died.. at your car, you're NLR'ing and running back to where you just got rdm'd like you said, very smart

Marinlucianoo

Player
Player
and you guys are doing rdm again, you are crying abour rp and nlr but what with all rdm? What will i do to you if i dont have gun or ammo? So just bec you have money printer you can kill people on road? yes it really make sanse

Bumble Opps

We The Opps
Player
Not all overlay recorded and no sounds of him while talking into his fam radio as u can see on his pov at 0:29.

Marinlucianoo

Player
Player
My bad there is no sound but you can see full situation and even if he were giving demands to me there would be microphone over his head so admin would see that he is talking something. You cant see him saying anything, he did just ran tovards me and kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom