Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Angle cutie
Administrators nickname
Yuta Okkotsuu
Date
Sep 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/802540/page-2

Asssassin MaxternYT

Player
Player
Hello dear senior administration, so 2 days ago, one member of Badamash Fam called me "mother fucker," and I put a forum for GR 3.2. However, our respected admin, Yuta Okkatsuu, has not punished them for GR 3.2 and said that it was slang. But dear admin, it really hurt my sentiments. In the term "mother fucker," there is the word "mother," and according to general rule 3.2, any relatives should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice. Mute for 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days. So, in this case, is "mother" not a relative? In the past, I also got banned for saying "mf" in CC without any forums on me. I got banned, and I respect that because I broke the rule. In "mf," "m" stands for mother, and it's a relative, that's why. Badmash Fam members always say this, so I request you to take some strict action because I am not liking this. He is again and again saying "mf," and it hurts my sentiments. So, this was regarding the issue of GR 3.2. I hope you punish them all. They also said "fuck and bitch," so I don't know why this is not GR 3.1. If this will not be considered in GR 3.1, then the server rules are not that good. Players have the right to use "mf" where "m" stands for mother. Players can say "fuck" and "bitch" with no mute/ban/warn. I don't know why. I hope dear senior admin, you take some strict action. I didn't get any punishment, that's why I put "warn" as a type of punishment I got.

Hope you will take some action regarding this issue.

Thanks for your assistance.

Asssassin MaxternYT

Player
Player
Hello dear senior administration, so 2 days ago, one member of Badamash Fam called me "mother fucker," and I put a forum for GR 3.2. However, our respected admin, Yuta Okkatsuu, has not punished them for GR 3.2 and said that it was slang. But dear admin, it really hurt my sentiments. In the term "mother fucker," there is the word "mother," and according to general rule 3.2, any relatives should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice. Mute for 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days. So, in this case, is "mother" not a relative? In the past, I also got banned for saying "mf" in CC without any forums on me. I got banned, and I respect that because I broke the rule. In "mf,"and our dear admin"pablo schmidt" and i didt aregue"m" stands for mother, and it's a relative, that's why. Badmash Fam members always say this, so I request you to take some strict action because I am not liking this. He is again and again saying "mf," and it hurts my sentiments. So, this was regarding the issue of GR 3.2. I hope you punish them all. They also said "fuck and bitch," so I don't know why this is not GR 3.1. If this will not be considered in GR 3.1, then the server rules are not that good. Players have the right to use "mf" where "m" stands for mother. Players can say "fuck" and "bitch" with no mute/ban/warn. I don't know why. I hope dear senior admin, you take some strict action. I didn't get any punishment, that's why I put "warn" as a type of punishment I got.

Hope you will take some action regarding this issue.

Thanks for your assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom