Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Viperstrike Vance
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://paste.pics/28e46dbccebbd5bd98359f20063a0c7c

Lo_amro_0413

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Administrators,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to sincerely apologize for my recent actions that led to my ban from the server for violating rule GR 6.3. I genuinely did not realize that stealing within the city was against the server's rules. I mistakenly thought it was a feature similar to a pickpocket skill, and I deeply regret my actions.

I understand now the seriousness of my mistake, and I want to express my sincere apologies to everyone affected by my actions. I am fully prepared to return any items I took and compensate for any losses to my organization. I assure you that I have learned from this experience, and I will never repeat this behavior.

Grand RP has been a significant part of my life, and I already miss the community and the gameplay. I humbly ask for your forgiveness and a second chance to prove that I can be a responsible and respectful member of the server.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I look forward to your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom