Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Solo Choo
Administrators nickname
Paradox Maddy
Date
Sep 1, 2024
Time
1:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03YSqWUUU8g

SoloChoo

Player
Player
Hello a member of our family "Omerta" placed the printing machine on the roof without getting permission from high command and while being told not to, we immediately contact an Admin to remove it, nobody replied for a few than sultan came to help i already told him the machine was taken away explained the situation than we got banned while talking for bug BUG abuse. The person DID NOT have permission and was told No by two Deputies in Omerta and he still placed it. I have the POV of speaking to the Admin and the other POV of both deputies me and 93505 and 36122 telling him no plus multiple members but he proceeds to place it regardless, I am unsure if i can use his POV so im posting mine.

adel sarettii

Player
Player
Hello a member of our family "Omerta" placed the printing machine on the roof without getting permission from high command and while being told not to, we immediately contact an Admin to remove it, nobody replied for a few than sultan came to help i already told him the machine was taken away explained the situation than we got banned while talking for bug BUG abuse. The person DID NOT have permission and was told No by two Deputies in Omerta and he still placed it. I have the POV of speaking to the Admin and the other POV of both deputies me and 93505 and 36122 telling him no plus multiple members but he proceeds to place it regardless, I am unsure if i can use his POV so im posting mine.
This is the POV of both deputies saying no and everyone saying No as he proceeds to place it, all we are asking for is a fair judgement we told him no he did not listen to us he's removed from family and we apologise for the issue that was caused, but thats all we could do at the time it happened. (Also the roof can be reached withou the Solar we have no clue who placed it aswell but it was removed) here is the pov

Cherry Choo

unapologetic
Player
I would want to add to this, that I feel like me (ID 1618) and Solo (ID 93505) have got unrightfully banned for this, considering we were not even around the family house at the specific time when money machine got placed.
We were at PH (hospital), I got a rental car, we drove to our family house and money machine was already placed.
I think something like so should be possible to check from logs (to compare the time when rental got rented at PH and the time when money machine got placed down).

Also in the POV originally added to this post, administrator Sultan Pluxury is saying there could be bug abuse ban since roof is not accessible or something along those lines. Here's proof of roof being accessible (from my twink, ID 43468) -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom