Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information:
1 - Your name: Seven Soul
2 - Your age: 50 (OOC 26)
3 - Time zone: GMT +4
4 - Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5 - Your Discord: 7z.z < 440316577863303178 >
6 - Your Nickname: Seven Soul
7 - Your ID: 332835

Additional information:

1 - Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Firstly, ever since i started playing in this city I've loved everything about it, especially being part of LEOs, my first ever experience was me being in SAHP, learning all the rules and how to be professional in work and how to better improve the Role Play, to then be moving straight to FIB, I've accomplished my best to get where i am with the ranks that i was given and the things that i did while being in FIB, while i was there, I got my first High Command position due to my work and activity, FIB is my most beloved place where i found myself gaining a lot of memories and friends and lots of experience, So its really special to me to try and get FIB and become a leader to a very powerful organization like this.

Secondly, due to my motive and ambition, i believe that i can lead this organization perfectly with perfect units and with perfect terms, and due to my previous experience, i was once not a long time ago the leader of SAHP for two successful terms, i manage to maintain the city safe when all LEOs was disbanded and we took care of the city and we had a very great activity with lots of numbers. Yes FIB is a different special organization but i believe that i have the skills and the ambition to take over FIB and have a perfect successful term as i did once. I believe that i have the abilities and the skills to control, manage and lead the organization and turn it to a perfect professional place, handle all the responsibilities and make sure that All is running smoothly and in a professional way.

Thirdly, I plan to make FIB back to the same way it was once, an unstoppable organization where it had its own power. I plan as a Director to create the best agents to achieve and complete all the raids together as one, to create the best Under Cover department to make all of this possible to achieve, but to achieve that, we must make sure of the most important department in any organization to be built perfectly, which is Human Resources, as the HR is the heart of the organization. I'll make sure that every HR will be active to help and to provide what should be provided to the agents and to be there for them and for the ones who wishes to join FIB. Ill make sure to hire the people who are Fit for FIB and has experience and knows what they're doing, as its important for an agent to have a past experience to achieve the best performance to accomplish a successful term and achieve the goals in completing Raids and making sure everything is perfect.

Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization :

Role Play is really important not just in FIB but in the whole city, as i noticed the Role Play is slowly dying but i believe that it could be easily improved.
Firstly, ill improve the RP with professionalism in the Organization on how to talk to another and how to approach another person, set clear Role Play guidelines and expectations for members. Watch their behavior and communication standards.
Secondly, to maintain a healthy, positive and proactive environment for agents to have the freedom and the fun to work willingly.
Thirdly, to eliminate favoritism and make sure it doesn't exist, to look into agents work and give who actually deserve to improve and to grow.
Fourthly, to reward the agents with bonuses for their engagements in events.
Fifthly, to make sure all LEOs are together united and for FIB to help any Organization that needs help.
Sixth, to make sure that there will be agents that will be patrolling to make sure that they are keeping the city safe.

Undercover Department
The bone, I will make sure that ill provide the best and the most experienced agents to gather evidence at all time, they will be on the roll to take evidence non stop to achieve all gang raids and to bust criminals.

Human Resource
The heart of the organization, ill make sure that Human Recources will be there at all time to help, provide, train and hire.

Spec Ops & SAU
The Shield, ill provide the best team to do the best tactics to win against anything that goes in our way and to make sure that the city is completely safe for the citizens to freely live their life in peace.

Ranking System
Director
Deputy Director
Chief of Staff
Head of Department
Deputy Head of Department
00 Agent
Supervisor
Secret Agent
Black Ops Agent III
Black Ops Agent II
Black Ops Agent I