Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Robbery inside the City | ID: 17848 , 18492 , 20533

Players nickname
Divyansh_Jha
Suspect ID
17848 , 18492 , 2053
Date of violation
May 22, 2021
Time of violation
19:15 IST
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fKJ55S0R6cI

Divyansh Jha

Player
Player
Hey! So I was doing my trucking job dropping off my materials, three people came out and told me to come out of my truck to rob me, I'm not sure but I think its not allowed to rob someone on a trucking job? Anyways, I was IN the city, it is a green zone, I was in a vehicle, so they needed at least two vehicles and 4 guys, and two guys weren't even wearing 51% of their gang color, then they killed me. I hope you take swift action! Thanks!

Heres the proof:

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
Your allowed to rob outside the city, you only need to wear 60% gang colour when inside the ghetto and they were allowed to shoot you because you didnt comply with their commands

Elito

Player
Player
Hey! So I was doing my trucking job dropping off my materials, three people came out and told me to come out of my truck to rob me, I'm not sure but I think its not allowed to rob someone on a trucking job? Anyways, I was IN the city, it is a green zone, I was in a vehicle, so they needed at least two vehicles and 4 guys, and two guys weren't even wearing 51% of their gang color, then they killed me. I hope you take swift action! Thanks!

Heres the proof:
first of all that aint greenzone and second thing that it is city outskirts i think so and with whom u talking ? bc i cant see anyone talking in radio so u might be talking in discord which is considered as metagaming or no?

Divyansh Jha

Player
Player
first of all that aint greenzone and second thing that it is city outskirts i think so and with whom u talking ? bc i cant see anyone talking in radio so u might be talking in discord which is considered as metagaming or no?
it would be meta gaming if I would have shared my location or IC details. As soon as i enter any RP situation I deafen my discord so, Its okay to be on discord otherwise. :)

Divyansh Jha

Player
Player
Your allowed to rob outside the city, you only need to wear 60% gang colour when inside the ghetto and they were allowed to shoot you because you didnt comply with their commands
there's so many things incorrect with your statement, I cant even begin to correct you.

Divyansh Jha

Player
Player
2.2 Initial and public works: Truckers, Electricians, Sawmill, Farm 1-2, Bus workers, Taxi companies, Oil rig.
And it is inside the city.

Shaun MacAllister

Player
Player

Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • IDs 17848, 18942, 20533 will receive a punishment for failing RP.​
  • As per rule 2.2, you cannot rob public workers as they are considered to be green zone. Even though the player reminded you of the rule, you succumbed to killing him as a result.​

Top Bottom