Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Akio Verlice
Administrators nickname
Jon Barnes
Date
Sep 1, 2024
Time
10:00
Proofs
https://discord.com/channels/1035904395331772466/1035904397244375115/1279820708532195492

Akio Verlice

Leader
Leader
Hey Bobby/Floki/Adham,

I hope you’re having a great day. I’ll get straight to the point. Today, the LSPD received an Organizational Verbal Warning for violating State Rule 5.5. After investigating, I asked my curators who entered the ghetto, and Jon informed me that ID: 73134 was spotted running alone in the area. When Jon questioned him, the individual claimed that he knew entering the ghetto was a mistake. However, this same person is now saying that he was actually “ghetto clapping” while on duty, which suggests he may be deliberately targeting the LSPD.

This person, Ragnar Smoke | 73134, was hired just yesterday, and now today, he has already breached a significant rule by entering the ghetto. He Joined the Organization on 31st of august around 17:00, on 1st September he entered ghetto after that he primed out from LSPD.

Please review the attached evidence so that you can properly assess the situation. This is the first SR 5.5 violation we’ve received, and I’ve been careful to hire only experienced people. This situation is troubling, especially given how quickly it escalated after his hiring.

In light of this, I kindly request that you look into the situation and consider revoking the verbal warning. ( All the Evidences and Proofs have been provided in the Proof Column)

With Regards,
Akio Verlice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom