Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Raja Saab
Administrators nickname
Donte shepard
Date
Sep 1, 2024
Time
17:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mJQA88Kd-QA?feature=shared

Rajasaab

If u think you are bad😂 i am your your dad🤙🏿
Player
This is what i hate the most No hate but as u can see clearly in my POV this ID 349041 irritate buy saying something about pov at 03:15 in my pov which is mixing i know because i know rules my age is like 40years in game then why I break the rules am an old player so i ignore him but after that at 4:40 in my pov u can cleary see he came again and directly punch me without any reason so then i got provoked and pull my gun out and give him some warning shots but donte put me in jail with in a sec i just want to ask donte why u didnt see his mistakes bro just tell me why i didnt even kill him its was just warning shorts i agree my mistake that it is against rule but i was provoked and then when i released my mistake i stop shooting brother the shooting is not in the pov because i save it jyst a sec before shooting here is my full pov without editing

pran

Player
Player
This is what i hate the most No hate but as u can see clearly in my POV this ID 349041 irritate buy saying something about pov at 03:15 in my pov which is mixing i know because i know rules my age is like 40years in game then why I break the rules am an old player so i ignore him but after that at 4:40 in my pov u can cleary see he came again and directly punch me without any reason so then i got provoked and pull my gun out and give him some warning shots but donte put me in jail with in a sec i just want to ask donte why u didnt see his mistakes bro just tell me why i didnt even kill him its was just warning shorts i agree my mistake that it is against rule but i was provoked and then when i released my mistake i stop shooting brother the shooting is not in the pov because i save it jyst a sec before shooting here is my full pov without editing
its common u got jailed because he got good friends XD

Top Bottom