Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Sole

Leader of Fallen Angels
Leader of unofficial org
Information
Name: Harry
Timezone: London
Average Daily: 3-5 hours
Discord: Monkeynutz#2010
Nickname: Richard Sole
ID: 3466

Additional Information
Leader of: National Guard

Why I would like to become the leader of the National Guard:

I believe the quality of the National Guard has fallen drastically during the terms of the past few leaders. I wish to improve the quality not only of the organisation but also the people, their tactics, their communication skills, their fighting skills, their relationships with the other organisations and the quality of life of serving for the National Guard. To do this I will be taking the Guard back a step to the times before of simplicity within the organisation and bring fun back into the National Guard.
Something I have experienced whilst being back with NG for a short time is that they try to accomplish too much and it has not been managed properly. This is why I want to get the NG back out on Patrol of Blaine county like we did in the past so that the soldiers experience something different and challenging instead of standing around on the base all day getting used to doing nothing.
In my honest opinion, they got too used to not fighting and not doing much during the day and when they got attacked, because of this, they could not handle themselves as effectively as we used to be able to back when myself and Eva ran the place. They rely on the other organisations to fight their fights too much and complain when they get shot at as if it's not supposed to happen.
There are too many subdivisions within the National Guard that step on each other too often. My experience in LSPD as an officer that worked up to Deputy Chief after running a new division successfully for Gabi was that the force worked better when each division had a clear set of objectives throughout their line of work. Recruitment, training, discipline and firing of soldiers ideally should be handled all under one banner for example and not two.

Throughout my time in Law enforcement in the LSPD and FIB, I have learned a great deal of how the organisations operate and with this knowledge, I wish to bring some new ideas to the table with NG. I believe the time spent in LSPD and FIB gave me a great amount of information thus giving me a great opportunity to bring unity to the NG with the other organisations. Instead of alienating ourselves and the other organisations, I want to become closer with their leadership and promote opportunities within the NG to do more joint operations. From clearing the highways to manning DOC, I want the NG to be feared by criminals again as they always were back in my day.

Another frustrating experience of other organisations is that it has been the case that NG cannot seem to cooperate properly with the other organisations and rely on their support too much whilst not giving much back in return. I will aim to never say no to an ammunition supply run for lack of personnel, I will aim to never be able to give reasonable back up to Globals and events and I will aim to provide other organisations with the well-trained firepower they deserve. Again, we should be the people that criminals say "Oh shit it's the National Guard, we need to leave".
I will lead from the front and apply my previous knowledge and experience to have NG back on top and have NG thrive once again.

How I will improve on the roleplay
If it has not been said already, I will regain control of the NG, have them battle hardened and a force to be reckoned with. I created many of the documents still in use by the NG today, those I did not create are ones I ordered to be created. If this does not prove my worth for the NG, then I don't know what does.
They have let slip their standards and many view me as strict which is exactly the leadership an army needs.
I will cooperate with the other organisations to fulfill our obligations to events and ghetto patrols instead of having NG venture the ghetto alone. I will ensure that very little mistakes are made on our part (Cannot say they won't make mistakes because that's unrealistic as a goal) but I will strive to ensure less are made.
I will bring NG back up to the standards it once was, making sure no organisation ever has an empty warehouse. I'm a realist and won't make unreachable goals but everything I have spoken about so far are just a small milestone in what I think I can achieve.

It's time for change™.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Information

Additional Information

I believe the quality of the National Guard has fallen drastically during the terms of the past few leaders. I wish to improve the quality not only of the organisation but also the people, their tactics, their communication skills, their fighting skills, their relationships with the other organisations and the quality of life of serving for the National Guard. To do this I will be taking the Guard back a step to the times before of simplicity within the organisation and bring fun back into the National Guard.
Something I have experienced whilst being back with NG for a short time is that they try to accomplish too much and it has not been managed properly. This is why I want to get the NG back out on Patrol of Blaine county like we did in the past so that the soldiers experience something different and challenging instead of standing around on the base all day getting used to doing nothing.
In my honest opinion, they got too used to not fighting and not doing much during the day and when they got attacked, because of this, they could not handle themselves as effectively as we used to be able to back when myself and Eva ran the place. They rely on the other organisations to fight their fights too much and complain when they get shot at as if it's not supposed to happen.
There are too many subdivisions within the National Guard that step on each other too often. My experience in LSPD as an officer that worked up to Deputy Chief after running a new division successfully for Gabi was that the force worked better when each division had a clear set of objectives throughout their line of work. Recruitment, training, discipline and firing of soldiers ideally should be handled all under one banner for example and not two.

Throughout my time in Law enforcement in the LSPD and FIB, I have learned a great deal of how the organisations operate and with this knowledge, I wish to bring some new ideas to the table with NG. I believe the time spent in LSPD and FIB gave me a great amount of information thus giving me a great opportunity to bring unity to the NG with the other organisations. Instead of alienating ourselves and the other organisations, I want to become closer with their leadership and promote opportunities within the NG to do more joint operations. From clearing the highways to manning DOC, I want the NG to be feared by criminals again as they always were back in my day.

Another frustrating experience of other organisations is that it has been the case that NG cannot seem to cooperate properly with the other organisations and rely on their support too much whilst not giving much back in return. I will aim to never say no to an ammunition supply run for lack of personnel, I will aim to never be able to give reasonable back up to Globals and events and I will aim to provide other organisations with the well-trained firepower they deserve. Again, we should be the people that criminals say "Oh shit it's the National Guard, we need to leave".
I will lead from the front and apply my previous knowledge and experience to have NG back on top and have NG thrive once again.

If it has not been said already, I will regain control of the NG, have them battle hardened and a force to be reckoned with. I created many of the documents still in use by the NG today, those I did not create are ones I ordered to be created. If this does not prove my worth for the NG, then I don't know what does.
They have let slip their standards and many view me as strict which is exactly the leadership an army needs.
I will cooperate with the other organisations to fulfill our obligations to events and ghetto patrols instead of having NG venture the ghetto alone. I will ensure that very little mistakes are made on our part (Cannot say they won't make mistakes because that's unrealistic as a goal) but I will strive to ensure less are made.
I will bring NG back up to the standards it once was, making sure no organisation ever has an empty warehouse. I'm a realist and won't make unreachable goals but everything I have spoken about so far are just a small milestone in what I think I can achieve.

It's time for change™.
+1 for richard
he knows what hes doing

Seth Wolf

Seth Wolf | Never Dies
Player
Information

Additional Information

It's time for change™.
best leader and almost the govoner he will make sure nothing goes wrong and make everyone the best they can be

Eklavya thakur

EX-Chief | LSPD
Player
been under him during his time as a general . He has the leadership skill and he is the OG of the national guard we see today .
infinite vouch for him :)

Nat Thrust

Player
Player
I vouch so much for this guy he is the man for this org it needs so much help and Richard knows how to help and make this org come back on top

Nat Thrust

Darren Miller

Player
Player
Interview will take place 12/04/2022 at 14:00 server time

please join waiting room 10 mins before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom