Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Venom Dragos
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2024
Time of violation
03:06
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzwN3HlmzeI

find out returns part3

Player
Player
OOC Insult + Mixing + F* Words I 60944

All in POV
may add mass mixing an looks like a baiting rule brake i never ooc anyone talk about anyones mom no f word i didnt do anything lmao gl tho i had no part in this it but when you came back out i wack you was the other guys i was doing something that hit my mouse sorry for any shot i did not mean to i would not shot into a gz 1 time to get warnings an cant even kill the ppl as you can see it was no where near him at all it was sideways sorry and i think this player is a leo without a bio he also has tracers that give advantage you can see the mg is left family chat like i said i didnt mean to shot 1 time to get warning please understand i have alot on my desk an sorry for shooting things happen please understand i left an only came back to talk i was boosting in the back and things sorry and thanks for your time admin team and sorry again much love
th

Last edited:

SerkanIlhan

Black label
Player
may add mass mixing an looks like a baiting rule brake i never ooc anyone talk about anyones mom no f word i didnt do anything lmao gl tho i had no part in this it but when you came back out i wack you was the other guys i was doing something that hit my mouse sorry for any shot i did not mean to i would not shot into a gz 1 time to get warnings an cant even kill the ppl as you can see it was no where near him at all it was sideways sorry and i think this player is a leo without a bio he also has tracers that give advantage you can see the mg is left family chat like i said i didnt mean to shot 1 time to get warning please understand i have alot on my desk an sorry for shooting things happen please understand i left an only came back to talk i was boosting in the back and things sorry and thanks for your time admin team and sorry again much love
th
You think you are safe and clean? Okay then let just admin think about it and consider about it.

Gaamix Heist

Days that break you are the days that make you
Server Administrator
Locked for Arabic Speaking Admins

Zoro DHellking

Founder of Hell Kings community
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 18252 will receive a punishment for FL in GZ
ID 60944 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.1 & mixing
However
ID 102427 will receive a punishment for FL in GZ