Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dip Iconic
Administrators nickname
Sle Azy
Date
Sep 2, 2024
Time
21:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhz30nNI6iE

MLORANIS

Player
Player
Sorry to make this complaint. But sir, you can clearly see that I have no CR at all . That guy totally hit me with the car twice intentionally.
He do VDM to me . At first that was an accident not a CR you can clearly see that sir . As soon as we mistakenly hit each other I immediately started going from the side but he still tried to me hit again by reversing the car. If you ask him intentionally or not ? You can clearly see the speed I tried to reduce as soon as I saw him .
Why did I got punishment for ? I did nothing. We both got punishment for CR. Is
I did nothing and he continuously rammed me . Is it fair that I got the punishment?
There isn't my fault.
Thanks for considering my application .
Thank You.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom