Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Players nickname
Obv Brando
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 17, 2021
Time of violation
7:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kCigVUHLB7w

NotBrandos

Player
Player
So the whole thing went like this. Car at the auto fair and i wanted to buy it for 2.3 which he said yea so we went on for like 10 minutes saying were going to do it like this 1000$ sell the car to me and ill give you the 2.3 in cash i gave him the money cause it does charge the 10% and he said lets go to my house for some reason so we went with him After that he was running to the atm probably to put the money in his bank and after the he leaves the game with my 2.3m with him. If theirs any possible way to get the money back or the car please.

Uni TooTime

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include the audio in this pov
  • You have 12 hours to post the pov

NotBrandos

Player
Player
Yep i will but just letting you know he was not talking at all. Updated clip.

Last edited:

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
So the whole thing went like this. Car at the auto fair and i wanted to buy it for 2.3 which he said yea so we went on for like 10 minutes saying were going to do it like this 1000$ sell the car to me and ill give you the 2.3 in cash i gave him the money cause it does charge the 10% and he said lets go to my house for some reason so we went with him After that he was running to the atm probably to put the money in his bank and after the he leaves the game with my 2.3m with him. If theirs any possible way to get the money back or the car please.
This is not allowed. Because you did not use the script we cannot do anything about this. Sell items the way you are supposed to in order to avoid this problem. You will both be punished accordingly.

NotBrandos

Player
Player
I dont understand as other people do this and not get punchished for this? "Mia LOVE". So if that is a huge issue just forget about it..

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Based on the evidence provided I cannot conclude the report.

Provide POV where you decided on the price and how to exchange it.

You have 6 hours to respond.​

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Based upon the evidence provided I have decided to Deny this report.

Without video POV of this situation with audio agreeing to the exchange we cannot punish. Next time use what the script provides.​

NotBrandos

Player
Player
Based upon the evidence provided I have decided to Deny this report.

Without video POV of this situation with audio agreeing to the exchange we cannot punish. Next time use what the script provides.​

NotBrandos

Player
Player
How can i when he wasnt even tlaking he had no mic and we were talking on discord showing you the proof their

Top Bottom