Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Luiss SherGill
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2024
Time of violation
05:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EHuqqOe6iUA

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
Hey Admin, . You can see in the start of the video i was in the car he tried to hit the guy who is taking cover on my car his bullet went over me still gave damage to me his hitbox is Bigger i guess. He dont know i was in the car still he gave a Shot on me in the car while shooting the other guy . Then i Rotated from right and went behind him and i dont know how he saw me there maybe he got 2 eyes on his back to, There also he gave me 2 shots. The first shot is acceptable but the 2nd one is clearly a Bigger hit box because i was not even visible plus the Distance was Long. There is 1 more thing to Notice he didnt missed a Single shot on any of us he was hitting all.

Senoreeta_Itz

Player
Player
brother first of all show the pov to admins where without demands your boys just started killing me and when i came and clapped u all u are crying lol
and about hitbox i never use u might need to use coz your aim sucks and i missed like 4-5 shoots on you guys so don't make me a pro turfer lol
u should go and learn to aim and not kill anyone without demands

Senoreeta_Itz

Player
Player
dont think if u in fib u can kill anyone and do what u like and when u get clapped just make a fourm on them so shit lol

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
brother first of all show the pov to admins where without demands your boys just started killing me and when i came and clapped u all u are crying lol
and about hitbox i never use u might need to use coz your aim sucks and i missed like 4-5 shoots on you guys so don't make me a pro turfer lol
u should go and learn to aim and not kill anyone without demands
Stop bragging about Aim When you use plug ins to make that better you have POV of the situation ? no right ? Then let the Admins Decide. Dont worry about my aim i am Playing GRP from 2021 i know my self better.

Senoreeta_Itz

Player
Player
Stop bragging about Aim When you use plug ins to make that better you have POV of the situation ? no right ? Then let the Admins Decide. Dont worry about my aim i am Playing GRP from 2021 i know my self better.
lol talking about pov then show them the pov where u shooting at me withour demands

Last edited:
Top Bottom