Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deevr Snipers
Suspect ID
40493 | 70189
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NTGklwQ2lxQ

Nassar7777

Player
Player
I mean, I don't know what I'm talking about. I mean, he scared me for 200,000 and did metal gaming. He brought his friend and pawer gaming.
sabotage on players

It means a government that does not understand the laws.
Who will compensate us now?

These people hate players in the server

This person was out of work and in handcuffs.

Bekir Nostra

Player
Player
Hello dear admins, I logged into FIB last night and I didn't know how to cuff. When I pressed z to enlarge the map, I instantly handcuffed one of them and pressed z again to untie them, but since they were moving, I handcuffed the other person as well. Because I understood the events, I said the sentence "I will handcuff you", but since they were talking, the sentence I said cannot be heard in the video. So I apologize, it will never happen again because I've learned to handcuff now.

Bekir Nostra

Player
Player
Hello dear admins, I logged into FIB last night and I didn't know how to cuff. When I pressed z to enlarge the map, I instantly handcuffed one of them and pressed z again to untie them, but since they were moving, I handcuffed the other person as well. Because I understood the events, I said the sentence "I will handcuff you", but since they were talking, the sentence I said cannot be heard in the video. So I apologize, it will never happen again because I've learned to handcuff now.

And I would like to add this, dear admins, the video has been duplicated and combined to make it appear longer than 1 minute. The video repeats after 0:34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom