Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Warn
Players nickname
Antigonee Oedipus
Administrators nickname
Karl Verlice
Date
Sep 3, 2024
Time
15:51
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1oFbqd8

Antigone Oedipus

Morocco
Player
Hello Dear Admins,
today i was enjoying my day doing my Job as always meanwhile i was with my colleges arresting a 10-15 the 10-15 was requesting a lawyer but since we read he's right on our way to the DOC and was already getting fined by my friend who got corrupt bio (Approved - SAHP Corrupt bio | Arthur Siwason | 55169) i told other orgs members that he's being proceed and it was late to request a lawyer + i was not the arresting officer but after the 10-15 got jailed i was punished by Mr. Karl Verlice for G.R 6.4 when i asked him about the reason he told me that its because of my "Illegal Vest" were he was completely wrong my vest is legal and he didn't even take he's time to search my inventory and 1 more thing if he was right wearing an illegal vest is completely IC issue i respect he's choice but i think that he's punishment was wrong and fast i request my Warning to be removed and a recompeation from the part of the admin. Thank you in advance !

Top Bottom