Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dwighty West
Administrators nickname
Darren Miller
Date
Apr 11, 2022
Time
21:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TdJ_m4tjMWM

Dwightyyyyy

Vagos | West Mafia
Player
Basically I am complaining about Darren miller for wronfully demorgan me after not letting me do the right thing. The way it happened was that these fellas started shooting us on de highway and unconsuious us then point guns to head and tell me to put hands in de air, so what do i dp? i put my hands in de air like i just dint care. then they get mad tell me bro put hands in air so what do i do? i put hands in de air in a different manner. They were not too clear how to put hands in de air so i dont know why are they mad? I do exactly what they have said for me to do.

After i keep trying to put hands in de air admin comes(darrenm miller) he doesnt say a word. then another admin, (viraj govil) comes and he tells me come on put your hands up or youre gonna go to jail, come on, then you can hear him telling me what to click, but before he can even tell me himself darren miller goes and demorgans me for 120 hours. I feel it wasnt fair as he asnt able to tell me exactlywhjat to do.

i was about to ask if he meant hands on head but i never had a chance, see i follow the command i put my hands in the air maybe if he said on head i would have done that too.

but yea i dont feel i should be in here as i would have listened oncethe admin got his speech out but darren didnt et him

Darren Miller

Player
Player
the fact that you have just described exactly how you did break fear rp rules is enough you are a very low ID you knew exactly what you needed to do in that situation and chose to see it as a joke and ruin the RP experience for other I do apologise it appears from your pov that I needed to F8 my microphone but you was told to put your hands up by the players several times to witch you chose to dance instead I told you your not new to this g special 1 again I’m sorry my mic wasn’t working but still you knew exactly what you was doing was wrong

Dwightyyyyy

Vagos | West Mafia
Player
the fact that you have just described exactly how you did break fear rp rules is enough you are a very low ID you knew exactly what you needed to do in that situation and chose to see it as a joke and ruin the RP experience for other I do apologise it appears from your pov that I needed to F8 my microphone but you was told to put your hands up by the players several times to witch you chose to dance instead I told you your not new to this g special 1 again I’m sorry my mic wasn’t working but still you knew exactly what you was doing was wrong
mm i was just listening to directives so... maybe if he were more clear, i do understand you needed to F8 that sucks, if you had actually spoken and explained what to do i would have donme what you said but like is said, all i did was listen.

Damn if only i were media so i could get out of this peskyness like they all do XD fr tho

frosttty flakes

Player
Player
mm i was just listening to directives so... maybe if he were more clear, i do understand you needed to F8 that sucks, if you had actually spoken and explained what to do i would have donme what you said but like is said, all i did was listen.

Damn if only i were media so i could get out of this peskyness like they all do XD fr tho
😂😂😂😂😂

Definite Khan

Player
Player

LOL u proved the point that admins took right decision.GG

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
There is nothing wrong in admin deciosn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom